Chapter 70: All Of Me

Start from the beginning

I remembered the nightmare I had last night to well, It had been replying in my mind all day. I began kissing Sid with less intensity. His hands were still going up my stomach and I slightly pulled back. He moved back and raised his eyebrows..."Something wrong?"

I shook my head saying no. He leaned in and began sucking on my neck, a slight moan escaped my mouth.

His finger tips clasped onto the waistband of my jeans. I still wasn't feeling very comfortable with this. He pulled back again "Speak"

I played with my hands, what if I dont give him what he wants and he goes to someone else to satisfy his needs or what if I do and It isn't good enough and he leaves me like he did in my nightmare.

I was stuck in such a dilemma and felt so unsure about myself and most importantly I was scared.

No matter how many times Sid tells me he won't leave me... I'll still be scared and unsure

"I..can't... Do this.." I whispered faintly

Sid spoke "Jessica what? Speak louder"

"I... Can't...do...this..." I spoke a bit louder, and he heard me this time.

"Jess why are you feeling so insecure and unsure about yourself?" He spoke in a calm...soothing voice.

I didn't know what to say, all I knew was that I felt like shit right now.

"I'm sorry but I... Can't... Yet" I let out a cry.

"Hey baby.. Don't cry! I won't force anything on you... I can wait" he pulled me into a hug and began rubbing my back to calm me down.

I pulled back and cleared the tears off my face "We should really get home now"

Sid nodded his head and began driving again.

After a couple minutes of driving me reached the house and both of us walked inside hand in hand. We walked to the bedroom and picked out our clothes. I wore one of the dresses I had bought yesterday and Sid picked out matching dress pants and shirt to coordinate with my outfit.

I walked into the bathroom and put on my dress and quickly did my makeup and hair. "Jess hurry up" Sid called.

"Just 2 more mins" I spoke as I applied the final pins in my hair.

I put on my heels and walked out, Sid was all dressed and sitting on the bed, he just had to fix his hair and tie.

He was drinking water when I walked out and as soon as he saw me he spit it out and stood up "woah"

I couldn't help but blush... "Wow you look... Incredible in that dress..." He spoke as he stared at me all heart eyed

I walked over to him and fixed his tie, his hands ran up and down my hips. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and ran into the bathroom to fix his hair.

After about 5 minutes he came out "Ready to go beautiful?"

I nodded my head, he took hold of my hand and led me out.

We sat in the range rover and Sid began driving. "So Jess tell me more about your life in philly"

"What do you want to know?" i asked him

"Anything... Did you go on any dates.. How was it like handling the kids alone.." He asked. I knew Excatly why he had brought up Philly. He wanted to know of any past relationships I might have had.

"No I didn't go on any dates... i barely interacted with anyone... And I really didn't want to be with any guy at that time. And as for the kids it was really stressful" I explained.