Chapter 52: Dreams

Jessica's POV:

I really didn't want to go to Sam's house. Malkin didn't want me there, and it was rude to show up uninvited. I was worried about Malkin's reaction to seeing me, last time his reaction hadn't been the best. Sid made sure the kids where in the car, and had their seat belts in. He held the front door open for me and I got in. He raced to his seat and turned the car on. He grabbed my hand "Don't worry Jessica everything will be fine"

I slipped my hand out of his and looked out through the window. "Mommy, daddy can we got to the fair, Saturday" asked Justin.

"Can we please, mommy we haven't ever been to a fair" pleaded Sabrina.

"I'll take you guys" I said

"Promise?" spoke Jace.

"I promise, don't worry Jace, I won't break it" I repeated

The kids began cheering "Daddy your coming as well right?" asked Sabrina.

I immediately looked at Sid and he was already looking at me. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to come or not. He focused back on the road "I'm busy guys, sorry"

"Then we can go Sunday, we want you both to come with us" spoke Jace.

Sid looked at me, I felt very uneasy, I nodded my head, and he understood what I meant. "Yeah guys, I'll come" he spoke.

The kids cheered with joy.

The kids kept talking about how much fun they were going to have. I looked at Sid, I saw all of our happy moments and memories flash by me. My heart immediatly started beating. I didn't know what was happening but I had a sudden urge to be in the hold of his arms. I was having this strange anxiety attack. Why did he still have a hold on me? I should hate him.

His hazel eyes were gleaming, both of his hand were rested on the steering wheel. He licked his soft lips, and the aura coming off him was making my sense go wild. I rolled down the wind of the car and took a breath of fresh air and closed my eyes.

I thought I was about to explode, why was his presence so overwhelming to me, why did I want to be with him. Was Trina right about me still loving him?

No..No...this couldn't be possible. I'm just tired, very tired, hallucinating. I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

The car came to a jolting stop and I jumped, now gasping for air. "Jessica...a.are.. you..okay?" Sid asked me.

"Water....some...water" I spoke.

He quickly ran out of the car, and towards the trunk, he came back with a water bottle and handed it to me. I twisted the cap off, amd chugged it down. I couldn't believe what had come over me. I suddenly remembered this had happened to me before, when Sid handed me the divorce papers and left me forever. I became more restless and gpt out of the car. "Daddy is Mommy going to be okay?" cried Sabrina.

"Yeah she is. Jace take care of your sister" spoke Sid as he came over to me and gripped my shoulders. "What's happening to you?"

"I.I..don't know Sid. I..I'm scared" I said as I was still shaking.

"Jessica take a deep breath in and slowly let it out" he instructed.

I closed my eyes and took a breath in and let it out. I did it a couple more times, but it wasn't helping. Sid pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back "Jess calm down, is something scaring you? Look if you don't want to go to Malkin's I'll take you home, stop worrying yourself."

"I...don't...know...." I spoke as I shook more vigouralsy.

Sid moved back and started looking at me, he seemed very worried.  I knew he was making me act like this but I couldn’t tell him that,  it would be easier for him to torture me again.  His hazel were staring into mine, he took hold of my hands. I was losing it, he bite his lip in frustration.  "Babe are you sure your okay?" he asked. I couldn't take it anymore,  I grabbed him from the collar and pulled him into me, his breath hit my lips and I closed my eyes, embracing the warm feeling in my stomach.  "Jess what are you do----" I cut him off, my lips fell on his. I sucked on his lips, he moved his hands to my back to support it, and began kissing me as well, his lips parted and I slipped my tongue in and he did the same. A soft noise escaped my mouth,  I missed his kiss, but most importantly I missed him. He wasn't mine anymore, he belonged to someone else, I couldn't ever have him back, most importantly he didn't want me back, he just wanted to torture me. I pushed myself away from him gasping for air. I noticed my body had stopped shaking,  and I was calmer then before. I felt myself tear up. Sid had a giant smile on his face "I knew you didn't hate me"