Chapter 61: She's Alright

Next Morning!

Jessica had neither slept last night or eaten. My concern for her health was rising. She was just sitting there like a statue. My heart ached, I knew I was responsible for her condition. If I hadn't yelled at her that night at the restaurant, she wouldn't have run away.

I just wanted her to be alright, I wanted to make her mine again. I was an idiot for not realizing my mistake earlier. I got off the bed and freshened up and ran down to the kitchen to make Jessica some food. I made grilled cheese sandwiches and I poured milk in a glass for her and headed back up to the room.

When I got to the room, I noticed she wasn't there. A minute later she came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed again. "Babe how are you feeling?"

She did not say anything, "Anyways I brought you food, lets eat"

I lifted the Sandwich and tried to feed her but she pushed my hand away. "Jess you have to eat"

She was still mentally lost, the trauma of Lauren dying was to much for her. She pushed herself off the comfortable bed and began walking out. She headed into her room and locked her door.

I was getting annoyed, she had to eat or she was going to fall sick very badly. I didn't know how to snap her out of this, I wanted her to be her normal jolly self again, like how she was when I first saw her and fell in love with her.

"Jessica Tomorrow's the christmas party, there's so much to do, c'mon we need your help" I said.

I heard screams erupt throughout the whole house and I immediately knew the kids were back from Malkin's house.

I left Jessica and walked outside all the guys were here to check up on how I was doing. I saw Chase playing with Sabrina, how was I suppose to tell him his mother was no more. I couldn't break his poor innocent heart. I was stuck in such a big dilemma. "How's Jessica doing?" Asked Tyler.

"She's not taking it too well, she hasn't eaten or said a word since yesterday. She just sits around like a lifeless soul" I spoke

"Where is she?" Asked Malkin.

"Room"

Malkin ran into her room and grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "Malkin...what the.." He interrupted me.

"Don't interfere" he spoke.

"Jessica listen to me" he spoke. She was motionless like a statue. "Jessica Lauren is dead" he said.

She looked up at his face "S..she died....my fault"

Jessica began to repeat it over and over again. "You killed her this is all your fault. She lost her life because of you" Malkin began talking

"What the fuck are you doing, stop don't stress her more!"

"Sid shut up and take a seat!" Malkin yelled.

"Jessica look at Chase's face, you took his mother away from him, you made him an orphan" he spoke.

I grabbed Jessica's hand "Don't listen to him" I began taking her upstairs. Malkin grabbed her shoulder "Jessica are you fucking happy with what you have done? You ruined so many lives"

"Malkin stop it" spoke Sam.

"Sid has broken your trust so many times, yet your so desperate for him, he always plays with you, he even made a bet with Neal to get you in his bed, yet you still don't leave him"

"MALKIN WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled as I grabbed him from the collar.

Malkin and I had gotten into our own argument, the guys had to pull us apart. I looked for Jessica and I couldn't see her anywhere, I yelled her name but there was no response "Malkin if she does something To herself I will never forgive you" I spoke.