Chapter 6

Suddenly...

___:Hi sweetie..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:*look at ___*S-seolhyun...

Seolhyun:*smile*Miss me..??

Y/n:*look at Mina then Seolhyun*Errr..*rubbed her neck*

Mina:*look at Y/n and Seolhyun*

Seolhyun:*look at Mina*Who are you..??

Mina:I-i'm Mina..Y/n classmates..*smile*

Seolhyun:Ouh..I'm Seolhyun..*shake hand with Mina*Y/n girlfriend..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:*shock*Y-yah..We're not...!!

Seolhyun:Aigoo..Dont be like that Y/n..*sits next to Y/n*Or..Maybe you shame because Mina is here..??

Y/n:*look at Mina*A-ani..But we really not a couple right..??

Seolhyun:Auww..Gwiyowo..*pinch Y/n cheeks*You're been so cute lately..*smile*

Mina:*look at Y/n and Seolhyun*Errr..I think I need to go..*get up from her sits*

Y/n:M-mwo..?!!*look at Mina*Why..??

Mina:I-i got emergency call from my Appa..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:You want me to accompany you..??

Mina:No..Its okayy..I-i got to go..*left the cafe*

Y/n:W-w...

Seolhyun:Let her be Y/n..You have me now..*smile*

Y/n:*sigh*What you doing here..??*not look at Seolhyun*

Seolhyun:Of course I'm here because I miss you..*hug Y/n hand*

Y/n:*push Seolhyun gently*Stop doing this..

Seolhyun:Wae..*whine*

Y/n:We are not in relationship anymore..So stop doing this..*get up from her sits and peft the cafe*

Seolhyun:*follow Y/n*Why..??We can start it again right..??I know you still love me right..Thats why you want me to stop this..??

Y/n:*stop walking*I..will never love you back..*continue walking*

Seolhyun:But I still love you..Can you give me second chance..??I promise..I will never cheat on you again..*look at Y/n*

Y/n:*ignore Seolhyun*

Seolhyun:Y/n..!!*hold Y/n hand*

Y/n:*stop walking and facing Seolhyun*

Seolhyun:Please..??Second chance..

Y/n:A second chance doesn't mean anything if you didn't learn from your first..

Seolhyun:I know I'm wrong..*look at Y/n*I love you Y/n..Not him..*hold Y/n hand*Only you know my feelings..*look down*I'm really sorry because leaving you..I know I deserve this..I know you not loving me anymore..But trust me Y/n..My heart belongs to you..I hope you can find another one..Bye..*walk away*

Y/n:*look at Seolhyun*Seolhyun...

Seolhyun:*keep walking*

Y/n:Kim Seolhyun...

Seolhyun:*stop walking*

Y/n:*hug Seolhyun from back*Mianhae..Its true that..I still love you..I cant lie my feelings for you..*burried her face in Seolhyun neck*Mianhae..*sob*

Seolhyun:*turn around and facing Y/n*Y/n..Its okayy..*smile*We can start it over again right..??

Y/n:*nodded*