Letter To All Incoming Alumni

August 20th

Dear student,

Gresuwichs is a secure all girls school focused on the mastering of all four of the primary elements. Later on in your academic years, you may deviate from the basics and begin to study the secondary, even tertiary, elements. But for now, and on behalf of the staff and the Captains, I welcome you to the School of Elements.

Enclosed in this letter is your supplies list for the incoming school year, you will also find enclosed a waiver that has to be signed by a legal guardian before coming to class on September 1st. Show up on time for we will be assigning your first element of study on the 1st.

Yours truly,
Headmistress Regina Hathaway

P.S. Be ready to learn.

P.P.S. Captains are strictly not to be anywhere near you during orientation.

.

.

.

.

...

Supplies List for First Years

-5 notebooks (one for each element and the last for self study)
-Uniform (only to be worn on field trips outside school campus, a uniform strictly for school use will be provided)
•white knee length dress and colored leggings (3X)
-1 kettle (standard, black)
-tea cups (minimum of 5)
-suitcase containing personal belongings, clothes, etc.

(Optional)
-1 casting rod (maximum of 1 yard)
-a dozen neutrally charged crystals
-a writing utensil

May your path of learning be enlightened by the elements.

Sky above me.
Earth below me.
Fire within me.
Water to save me.

.

.

.
A/N

So what were your thoughts? Did you like the introduction?

If you did enjoy, think about maybe voting for this chapter! Thank you for reading! ^.^

PEACE