•part9•

Kyra's POV:

I did my morning routine,then put on my uniform and then headed towards the downstairs.

I saw him glaring at me but I shrugged it off and walked inside the kitchen
I cooked my breakfast and headed towards the dining table sitting opposite of him IGNORING HIM..

When I was eating my breakfast quietly my phone buzz from skirt's pocket. I put my hand in the pocket and took it.....

Jungkook'S POV:

Is she ignoring me???

Well I don't care....

I need to do that yesterday with her because she was getting on my nerves. Like I told her not to touch my things but she did it..

We were eating our breakfast not uttering a word when her phone rang and she took and received it....

Physically I was eating my breakfast not giving the attention towards her but mentally I was listening to her conversation...

Wait why am I listening....

Ughhhh nevermind curiosity!!

"Oohh oppa!!! How are you??!
I miss you!!"

Hmm.....Oppa....?

"What!? Daebak!!!!"

"Next Saturday??! Omagashhh I can't wait..!!..."

"Ohh oppa what about your company it is okay?"

"Uhh Oppa~~mom and dad are not home they went for a business trip and am staying with a..."

She took a glance at me I can noticed that...

"Friend.."

"A boy...."

"No he doesn't do anything wrong he is good to me actually his parents and my mom and dad went together so ....yeah!" 

"I'll send you the address!"

" Okay seeya love you bye!!!"

She happily ended the by saying
LOVE YOU???!

THOSE FREAKIN WORDS!!!???

I looked at her with my normal eyes that is cold.. I don't want her to see that I'm shocked..

But... she ignored and stood up
Walking towards the kitchen to put the dishes on the sink and washed it...

Ughhhh why is she so ignoring me????

I don't know what the attachment but she ignoring me a little bit hurts....

Kyra's POV:
°At hell(school)°

"Hey!!!!"
Eunwoo greeted with a jump on and hugging me tightly.

"I c-cant breath!"

"Oww sorry!!" He then let me go....

Suddenly I heard loud shouting at the entrance to the school.....

I turned around followed by Eunwoo and let out a sigh when I saw the three queen bees...