•part2•

Please vote!!

Kyra's POV:

I came back home from the store and went directly to my room. After letting out a sigh I threw the packets of the chips on the bed.

"Let me meet him once more I'm sure I'll KILL HIM!"After letting out the anger I placed my hand on my hips taking a deep breath and looked at the wall clock.

"It's already 8:00pm and till now there's no sign of my parents.... guess they are enjoying very much"

"I should do my project since tomorrow is the last day of submission" I'm always like that I like to finish everything before the date of submission hehehe...

~~2hours later~~(SpongeBob style)

"Finally"I whisper being satisfied with my work."Now no one can stop me from eating my chips."

*Ding Dong*

"Ohh mom and dad had arrived I guess"I went downstairs to open the front door.

And there it is a couple standing in front of me looking shooo cuteee.

"Hey lovey dovey!"my mom was a like a red tomato and my dad just smiled."Hey STOB IT!"

"HAHAHA"

"I am going to take a shower" my dad  said as he went to his room.

"Did you bought snacks?"my mom asked as we headed towards our living room.

"Yeah mommy!"

"I'm so sorry I couldn't--"

"Huhh it's okay"I said grinning like a cat.

"What?"my mom asked as she saw me grinning.

"So tell me about the date" I asked wiggling my eyebrows

"Yahh!!!" Her chubby cheeks were getting red

"Please please~~"I whined pouting my lips

"It's a no no no honey"she said as she gets up From the sofa leading to the kitchen

"What??!"

"I'm going to make dinner make sure you'll eat!!" She shouted

"Okay" I got up and went to my room.

°Next morning°
At 7:30am

"Oou my prince charming why are shoo cuteee and handsome!I wanna kisssh those plump liphs muaaaahhh"

I wanna kisssh those plump liphs muaaaahhh"

"Kyra! Kyra!Kyraaaaaaaaaa"
Wait why does my prince charming's voice sounds exactly like my mom..........

..................

"KYRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"WOAHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED A-AND WHERE IS MY PRINCE CHARMING!!" I was getting so panicked that I jumped on my bed like monkeys🐒

"IN.YOUR.DREAMS!!  ITS ALREADY 7:30 KYRA YOUR SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:00!!"

"Soo it was all a dream ughh but it looked so realll~ my prince charming coming for me in white horse!!" I sat on my bed in frustration

"Honey your prince charming will come one day but IN BLACK HORSE!!! NOW GET UP!!"

"Why you gotta be so rude~~
Don't you know I'm human too~~"

"Shut up get ready for school and come downstairs breakfast is ready"

"Ooookayyy got it~"

°At hell (school)°

I was just keeping my stuffs in my locker. As I closed the locker's door I saw a tall figure leaning his head behind the locker door.

 As I closed the locker's door I saw a tall figure leaning his head behind the locker door

"Aahh!! Jinja you startled me Eunwoo"

"Hahaha I got you"

"Shut up"
Anyways he is best friend.and he loves to mess around me.

"Hurry we'll be late!"he said as he grabs my hand and started running.
"Yaahhh!! Wait slow down!"

°Infront of the class°

"You idiot who told you that we'll be late there's not even a single student in the class!"

"Hehehe...uhh listen Kyra I've to go to the---"

"Toilet to pee I know don't worry about me I'll be in the classroom but please don't end up doing poop okay coz I'll get bored ?" I said innocently as he smacked my forehead with his fingers.

"Yahh"I said while rubbing my forehead and he just stuck out his tongue.

"I'll be back!!"

I sighed as I saw him running towards the toilet until he disappeared.
I went to my seat which is next to Eunwoo. I lazily dragged my
ass to seat on the chair and pulled out my earbuds to listen some music and closed my eyes as no one was there in the class.

~~5minutes later~~(SpongeBob style)

I slowly opened my eyes and put my earbuds aside as I noticed students were coming one by one.

"Ughh where is he!" I groaned thinking bout Eunwoo as he was no where to find."Is he really pooping or what tsk.."

I opened my book on the table and turn around on my chair to ask something from my classmate."hey Hyuna have you done your pro--"I stopped as saw her mouth touching the ground and she was not even focusing on me.

"Hey what happened?" I asked her as I waited for being replied but there was no answer. I followed her gaze where she was looking and turned around  and.... this Time my mouth was touching the ground as I saw him......the boy.. the stranger who doesn't know how to talk with strangers.

Hey guys so this is the second part hope you like it and don't forget to vote and please ignore my mistakes on grammar since it is not my first language so yeah! I'll try my best to upload the third part as soon as I can!!