•part4•

Kyra's POV:

"This is principal's office" I said to him while scretching the back of my neck...

"I know you don't have to tell me.." he said rolling his eyes on me..

Ok enough is enough! I didn't even do anything to him!!

"O hello you are one who asked me where is the principal's office okay and why are you so acting like it?!!!..... Asshole" I mumble the last word not wanting to hear him as I don't want to start an another figth while turning my head to the front....

~~1 minute later~~(SpongeBob style) inspired by Pixi-potato 😂😂😂

He clears his throat while I was in my phone and looked up to him " where is the washroom?"he asked avoiding eye contact with me.

"Turn le--"I was about say nochanantly when my brain hit a mischievous idea... I smirked mentally..

I turned to him and said" wait here I'll be back" I stormed From there leaving him dumbfounded.

"Yahh!!"I heard him calling me. I turned back still running
"Don't worry I'll be back just stay still there"I shouted at him.

I came to the washrooms where they are located. The girl's washroom was at the right side and the boy's washroom was on the left side and at the middle where  the paths diverged was a sign board that indicates where is the girl's and boy's washroom. The sign board looked like this:

Boy's<<<||>>>Girl's
Washrooms

" Now let's watch jeon Jungkook"
I said to myself as I spin the the board and it looked like this:

Girl's<<<||>>>Boy's
Washroom

I smirked and ran back to him.
And there he was waiting patiently...aww I feel bad for the guy but for me revenge comes first kekekekkeke!!!

"Where the hell were you haa?!!!" He said to me looking annoyed.

"Ohh I had just a work but now it's over..ohh you were asking where the washroom is come on I'll lead you" I said with excitement hopping he'll come with me but instead he tilted his head and came closer to me.

"Why are you so smiling I just asked you where the washroom is"he said as he stares at me with those cold eyes...

"W-what are you talking c-cant I not smile?! I can smile whenever I want and feel hehehe" I let out weird laugh.

He then backed off and started walking so I did.

When we reached to the center where the sign board was there, I can't help but smiled mischievously.

" On the right side" I said and he took a glance at the board while walking to the right side.
He soon entered the washroom

"Can't wait to see what will happen hahaha kekekekkeke!!"

Jungkook's POV:

I came to the washroom and washed my hands. While doing it  I heard someone singing in the toilet and the voice is kinda girly type but  I didn't cared and continued what I was doing.

Soon the bathroom's door opened I heard a screaming a REALLY hard screaming. I immediately turned and saw a...GIRL!! Shouting at me. Her shirt buttons was opened and her skirt was little bit torned. She immediately covered it by her hand and shouted at me.