( xiii.) *loving yeehaw*

SIXTEEN LETTERS TO YOU ;
( xiii.) *loving yeehaw*

dear sadie,

i wanna thank you for everything you said. it means a lot more than you think. i can't explain how happy i am to have someone as great as you in my life. I get so genuinely happy when i see a letter from you has arrived in the mail, it also makes me happy that you still respond, and respond in letter form. I know most of the time people are just very caught up in social media, so the fact that you still do this is really great. I love it a lot, i love YOU a lot. You just make me happy.

I understand you probably don't know how to respond, but it is perfectly fine. Its a lot and i just kinda dumped it all on you. NO need to apologize what so ever, you didn't do anything wrong, i just wanted to make it clear that it was okay.

What you did say, helped me a whole bunch.

I just wanted to say, I love you so much for still being here for me , even after i told you everything that happened. for you to still put up with me and try your best to help me, means more than the world to me.

I don't have much to say, so i guess this is it. I just wanted to thank you, thank you for everything you have done for me. I appropriate you so much, i love you unconditionally. i'm so annoying aha.

*loving yeehaw*

That's all from me!
This is my seventh letter to you!

Love,
Venus Lee