( viii.) get all secretive up in here

SIXTEEN LETTERS TO YOU ;
( viii.) get all secretive up in here

dear venus,

hey vee, its been a minute since I've talked to you girly! I missed you, I thought you might've not got my letter which would've made me super upset. I was so glad to finally hear you sent a letter back!

anyways, its perfectly fine if you don't wanna talk to me about your friend group, or anything really. I would never wanna overstep my boundaries or anything of the sort. If you don't wanna tell me something you obviously don't have, tell me what YOU are comfortable with telling me. i don't wanna make you uncomfortable at all.

anyways, i hope you DONT MIND, but i really wanna get to know how you are mentally because i don't ever wanna say something offensive or something. i just wanna know what you are comfortable with, if that's okay?? I just wanna make sure I don't overstep my boundaries ever, because that is the last thing I would ever wanna do. we are about to get all secretive up in here.

Do you have any triggers, as I like to call them. Are you mentally and physically healthy? DO you have a good home situation? Do you have any unhealthy habits? Do you have any secrets that you are too scared to admit? Are apart of the LGBTQ+? This is completely random DO you believe in love at first sight? I personally do, its a really interesting concept and I think two people can fall in love after even just a glance.

Anyways, if you wanna just completely disregard this letter, that is perfectly fine! I just wanted to ask and see if you would answer willingly. That's all from me!

This is my fourth letter to you!

Love,
Sadie Sink