( ii.) make my heart whoosh

SIXTEEN LETTERS TO YOU ;
( ii.) make my heart whoosh

dear venus,

well howdy partner! i just want to say, you seem like an awfully sweet girl. very outgoing from what i can tell. the picture of you makes my heart whoosh!

anyways beside me gushing over your prettiness, i'm sadie! it's nice to formally(?) meet you!

i'm also happy to hear some people have application for letters. i think writing them is cool and sending them with the wax seal and everything is very aesthetic.

here's a little bit about me since you shared, i might as well! i'm sadie, i'm sixteen as well, i'm a aries! i really like singing, acting, and i guess dancing too. call me a triple threat if you wanna! haha!

i attached a picture for you to see me, i'm aware that i'm very red. i'm naturally that pale and before you ask, i am an actual born redhead! i know, crazy to believe but it's true!

but a fun fact about me was that i was cast in multiple plays as a kid! i really do love acting, it's a passion of mine. i'm also vegan, I've been ever since I was little!

yikes you are so much more social and interesting then me. you are also very pretty if i may say! not to mention your dog is absolutely adorable! i'm quite boring in my opinion, but i guess this is just the beginning so hopefully that will change!

anyways, that's all i have to say for now!
this is my first letter to you!

love,
sadie sink