( xii.) from the bottom of my heart

SIXTEEN LETTERS TO YOU ;
( xii.) from the bottom of my heart.

dear venus,

hey vee vee ):

i'm so happy to know you trust me with that kind of information, it makes me feel good knowing we are getting to that point in our friendship. but. i'm so sorry to hear all that, you really don't deserve all that. but I understand that everything happens for a reason, so I;m sure it'll have good purpose.

I know you may not agree, but maybe sometimes its gonna better you as a person. I mean, it might've grown you into a stronger person. I understand losing someone can take a lot on a person, but here you are, standing tall. amy have had a few bumps in the road, but here you are.

i'm kinda at a loss for words because i don't know what to say.

but what i do wanna say is that, from the bottom of my heart. i am so sorry. i love you so much vee, for the few months we have known each other, ive come to love you as a best friend. you really don't deserve any of that. you deserve the whole wide world. i cant explain how much i want to hug you and tell you everything will be alright. i will cuddle you all night and let you cry into my chest as you tell me what is wrong and i will try my best to help.

i love you unconditionally.

i know living with your grandparents will be hard. but i believe in you. we will push through it together. i'll be right by your side every step of the way. you mean the world to me and i would hands down do anything to help you get better.

that's all from me!
this is my sixth letter to you!

love,
sadie sink.