Chapter One✔️

No PoV

Jimin woke up from his sleep and checked his time on his phone

7:30 A.M.

"Ugh, I overslept again" He said while trying to push himself off his bed and went to his walk in closet to get changed and get ready to the mall and buys some cloths and materials for school that he is going to be in next week.

"I shouldn't be staying up all night while hacking into the database to get informations on BTS" He said picking out an outfit.

He went to feed his dog(Holly) and cat(Shadow) ,and he left the house to go to his car and drove to the mall. When he went to the mall the first place he went is Gucci. He brought two sweaters, two jackets, and two pairs of earrings.

He went out of the store and saw a group of people that he didn't expect to see sitting next by the fountain chatting to themselves. This is going to be interesting Jimin thought to himself while looking at them but he accidentally met eyes with one of them from the group and that is......Yoongi.
He broke the eye contact when his phone started to vibrate so he looked at The caller ID which happens to be his brother Jihyun, Jimin picked up his phone and put it next to his ears.
"Hello" Jimin said while looking at the group again and he saw that they all are looking at him, so he glances somewhere else.
"Hey, Jiminie Hyung can you do me a favour" He said in the phone nervously
"It depends on what it is" Jimin said back to him
"Umm...well you see I might have accidentally broke my MacBook so ca-" He said but got interrupted by Jimin
"You want me buy you a MacBook and Jihyun, how the hell did you break your MacBook again?"he said to his little brother.
"I accidentally dropped it down the stairs" Jihyun replied, Jimin signed and said "So Jihyun What colour do you want, I can buy one right now because I'm at the mall right now."

"I'll take the Space Grey please and thank you so much Hyung" he replies
" Your welcome, my little dongseng" Jimin replies to him
" Bye Hyung, mom is calling me for lunch" he said
"Bye" Jimin said and he hangs up and he looks around and he glances near the fountain and saw that BTS are still there talking to themselves. He noticed that Taehyung and Yoongi was not with them, but he didn't really pay attention that much.

"Okay, next stop the Apple store" he says to himself while walking to the store. When he walked into the he saw Taehyung and Yoongi in the store talking to one of the store helper for something.
One of the helper went up to him and asked "Can I help you with anything, Sir?"
Which Jimin replies with "I'm here to buy two MacBooks" One is for himself
"What colours do you want?" He asked
"I'll have Space Grey and Silver" Jimin replies back
"Okay please wait by the counter next to the cash register" he replies
Jimin said thanks to the helper and walked to the counter and he sat down on one of the seats.
He saw that Taehyung and Yoongi are finished talking to the helper, they were walking towards the counter that is on his side and sitting down next to him. He just ignored them.
Jimin went on his phone to look through his texts and saw that he got two text messages from his brother and his mom.
He opened his moms first