"Okay." I said nodding my head. "Where's Blue?" 

"Napping." She said. "She should be up soon. You and Damien stay away from each other."

"That's not me, it's him." I said.

"Oh hold on, I almost forgot." She said and left out the room.

Huh? That was random.

She came back with this edible arrangement and my eyes got big and a basket full of stuff and placed it on my table.

"This is from the OMG Girlz and T.I and the family." She said.

"Oh! I got a lot of thank you cards to write." I said.

"Yeah, you do but for now rest." She said.

"I'll text Nique and tell her thank you." I said.

"Okay, I'll see you later." She said.

"Okay, have a good practice." I said.

"Alright." She said and left.

After I finished texting I put my phone on the charger and turned to Disney Channel. As I was watching the second episode of something I felt that medication kick in and I was knocked out.

Shawn's POV

I was in the living room watching ESPN and drinking water. It's kind of quiet. Bey is at practice, Chanel is probably knocked out, Damien could be asleep or playing the game and Blue doesn't get up for another half an hour.

I picked up my phone to call that cop I got in touch with. I told him the names Chanel gave me and he put a warrant out on their arrest. If they thought they would get away with this they were wrong. He told me he would call me when we had to go down to the precinct and identify. I watched ESPN a little longer and Chanel came in with Blue.

"Did you pick her up out her crib?" I asked.

"No, monkey climbed out and came into my room." She said as Blue ran over to me.

I picked her up as Chanel sat on the couch.

"Blue, you can't be climbing out the crib." I said. "Mommy wouldn't like that."

"Mommy?" She said and I nodded. "Where?"

"Oh, she sneaky." Chanel said slightly laughing. "She know mommy not here that's why she did it."

Blue started laughing.

"Did you do your breathing stuff today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel like an asthmatic." She said.

"Just be lucky your broken ribs didn't pierce anything important." I said.

"Yeah, I know." She said.

"But good thing is you'll be completely healed by the time the tour starts." He said.

"Yay! Six weeks of doing nothing." She said.

"I know it's gonna be tough but you'll be alright." I said.

"Okay, look at it this way." She said. "I love to dance, you love to rap. What if you couldn't talk for 6 weeks."

"Okay, I get it." I said laughing.

She nodded and looked back at the TV.

"You know your mom is putting out some music Sunday." I said.

"What music?" She asked.

"Snippets of some stuff." I said.

"Which songs because she only let me hear a couple." She said.