Chapter 7

Lilly's POV
As soon as I wake up at the next morning I jump up, take my clothes and go to the bathroom. I am still shocked at what I heard last night. Rye really did say that he loves me. I can't believe it. 'What should I do now?' I ask myself desperately. 'No. No. No. He can't love me. He's my best friend and our sex is just sex. Fuck. I knew it. This whole friends with benefits thing was a bad idea. I knew that it would end bad. What should I do now?' I try to organise my thoughts but I am just getting agitated. Suddenly Rye enters the bathroom. He's only wearing boxers.
"Morning princess." He mumbles, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.
I step forward, out of his grasp and lay my hand on my cheek. Rye looks at me confused.
"What's wrong?" He asks and looks at me with his huge beautiful brown eyes.
"Rye, we...I...I'm sorry." I say and storm out of the bathroom.
I just can't break his heart. He's still my best friend.
"Lilly!" Rye shouts.
I open the door to the house and run out but Rye is still calling me and starts to run after me. As soon as he catches up to me he takes my wrists and stops me. Now the two of us are standing in front of the garage of the house and Rye is still only wearing boxers.
"Princess please tell me what's wrong." He begs and looks me deep in the eyes.
"Don't call me princess, Ryan." I say and turn my head so I don't have to look at him.
"What? Did I say something wrong?" He asks, carefully.
"Yes. You did Rye." I shout and try to get out of Rye's grip but he's holding me too tight.
"What did I say?" He asks.
I stop fighting against him and look down.
"I'm so sorry Rye." I whisper. "I never want to hurt you, so I think we should end this Friends with benefits thing." I add.
Rye let's go of my wrists and takes a step back.
"Why?" He whispers.
"You know why." I say.
"So you heard me yesterday? You weren't sleeping?" He asks.
I just nod.
"Let me explain it." Rye starts and comes closer again but I stop him and shake my head.
"No, please Rye. I don't want you to get hurt. This whole thing we are doing is not good for you. For us." I say.
"No, please, my feelings for you don't need to change anything." Rye says but I can see in his eyes that it's not the truth.
"We had a deal Rye. No feelings." I say, shaking my head.

Suddenly a car arrives. It's my brothers. A second later my brother and the boys come out of the car.
"Why are you guys back so early?" Rye asks.
"Why are you only wearing boxers?" Mikey asks back.
"And what are you two doing outside?" Brook asks now too.
"Rye, first of all, go away from my sister and second, put some clothes on. I don't want you to be in her vicinity like this." Andy says angrily and pushes Rye away from me.

The boys go inside the house and before Rye goes in, he turns around and looks at me.
"Please, don't end it." He says.
"Rye." I say, looking at him.