"I am not actually that tired. What's the plan?" I asked.

"Let's go to the night market. We can roam and eat the street foods. What do you think?" He asked.

"I like that idea." I said and he smiled.

We first went back to the hotel and got change. We decided to wear warm and causal clothes. Mia and Grayson was not in the hotel when we went back. We went to the night market at 8:00 pm. The market was busy with people. The street was filled with lights and smoke coming from the small stands that are selling foods.

"Have you been here before?" I asked Oliver and he shook his head and smiled. "This is my first time here."

I looked at him surprised. "What?"

"Trust me, you are special to me. I wouldn't have come here if it was not because of you." He said as he took my hand and we walked around.

I smiled at that thought. We actually had a really good time. We ate lots of different street foods. I took a lot of pictures of us, of the market

I just bought some souvenirs for us and Oliver shook his head and laughed. By the time we reached the hotel it was 1 pm. Mia was waiting for me when I entered the room after I said goodbye to Oliver.

"How was it?" She asked excitedly.

"You are not asleep, yet?" I asked pretty surprised.

"I was waiting for you." She said.

"It was good." I said. Excluding that incident.

"You look happy with Oliver." She said.

"I am happy with Oliver." I admitted.

"But will you be okay once you go back to the office?" She asked and I frowned. I was not sure if I am okay about that, but I think Oliver and I will figure it out, right?

"Forget about that." Mia said. Saturday, let's go out together. Grayson said he will give us two some "Girls times"

"You think Oliver will agree?" I said laughing.

"Grayson said he will speak to Oliver about it, but don't you think you are allowing Oliver tell you what to do or more like you are just doing what Oliver is telling you.

I thought for a moment, and then after sometime I made a decision.

"Where should we go then?" I asked.

"Maybe shopping? Or we can go to some amusement park?" She said excitedly.

"Okay. What time should we leave?" I asked.

"I will text you tomorrow if you are not here before I sleep." She said.

"Okay." I said.

After a quick shower and checked my email from the office. I went to bed and woke up to the sound of my alarm.

Mia groaned in annoyance and put a pillow to her ears as I quickly turned off the alarm and got up. Usually I lay down for a while and then complain about the early morning, but I actually like the workshop and I want to learn more which is why I am eager to go there.

I put the alarm an hour early to my plan, so here I was roaming the hotel. I didn't get much time to explore the hotel, but I knew that there were many facilities available in this hotel. What I had actually planned was to go back to the room 10 minutes before meeting Oliver, but here he stood in front of me in his sweat pants and a shirt, with gym towel on his hand. First, he didn't realized it was me and I didn't notice him, but when my eyes widened and I turned back quickly he was by my side in an instance. Him and his long legs.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He questioned.

"You too." I said.

"I was at the Gym." He said giving me a challenging look after replying. "What about you?"

"Me too." I lied.

"Sure.. in jeans." He said rolling his eyes.

"I can.. you want to see? It is a trend now." I lied.

"I would have loved to, but I have to take a shower, so I can meet up with my girlfriend and take her out for breakfast and to the workshop." He said.

"Well, you can go ahead with your plan. Your girlfriend will be waiting for you." I said sweetly.

"Sure." He deadpanned and pulled me along with him. I pulled my hands back from him and he frowned.

"I just want to look around." I said. "I will be fine."

His face turned unreadable and he said in a cold-voice that he will see me later and turned back without looking back. I felt really guilty, but also I felt that I had to show Oliver that I need my space. He is not giving me the space that I am used to. I did explored the hotel well and realized there is library, computing commons, video games room and so much more. There was free spas too and I made a plan to drop by later with Mia sometime.

When I went back to my room. Oliver was standing with his arms folded and leaning against the wall. He was wearing a grey sweater and I can see a black collar tucked neatly outside the sweater and he was wearing yet again a black jeans with black vans. His expression was dark and unreadable.

"We will be late." He said as he walked passed me.

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this chapter. Please give it a vote and share it with your friends and other readers. Read our other book, 'Seasons of the year' next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!