Chapter Nineteen

*I dont know if I described Kassidie so in just going to let you think of her how you want to. So, I am going to continue with the story. I will try to update everyday like I did before, but now that school has started it will be harder to do that!*

Kassadie's P.O.V.

*************dream*************

I am running. I'm not sure why or what I was running from, but I know that if I stop to take a break it will kill me. I swear I've been running for what seems like forever. 'What if I just rest for a little bit.. That won't be too bad will it? To just hurry and catch my breath?' I thought as I slowed to a stop.

I fall to a sitting position on the ground absolutely exhausted, running tires you out!

"Hello.. Rachel. Long time, no see." I whip my head around to see a man that looked like he was in his 20's, with blonde hair down to his shoulders. He had muddy brown eyes, and he was maybe 6 feet tall. The man that I'm guessing was following me.

"Who are you? And who the heck is Rachel?!" I ranted, "You have been chasing me almost the whole night for thinking I'm a stupid person I'm not?!"

"Alright then.. Guess the 'missing you' feeling isn't mutual. Good to know." He said, the look on his face looked depressed then turned to full on anger.

"Dude. I don't even know who you are!" I yelled at him, throwing my hands up in the air then I started to walk away from him.

"Where do you think you're going?? I'm not done talking yet." He said. He grabbed my arm then dug his nails into my skin, probably breaking through the skin to make it bleed.

"What.. What are you doing?!" I say in a sort of mad/panic tone of voice. "let me go"

"If you say so." He said then slapped me hard across the face.

*********dream ends*********

I sit up in my bed, my cheek and arm hurting. The past few nights I've been having the same dream, but this is the first time I actually felt pain. I looked down at my arm to see it bleeding, the blood almost getting on the blanked on the bed. I hopped out of my king sized and ran to the bathroom before Matt woke up. Matt and I have been sharing the same bed in England ever since we got married.

I looked into the mirror and saw a huge purple bruise on my cheek, nothing a little make up won't fix.. I hope.. Before I got ready I got in the shower to clean the blood off.

I got out of the shower and blood was still coming out of the nail marks on my arm, just not as bad as before, so I decided to put a couple band aids over it just to cover it up. Next I put my clothes on. I put on a navy blue - almost purple spaghetti strap dress with little sky blue, red, white, and black flowers on it. I put a white jean jacket over my dress, then it was time for my make up. I put on liquid foundation, which was hard to put on because whenever my hand touched my bruise my face hurt. Then I put on powder foundation to add some cover for my bruise, then I added a touch of blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and some sparkly lip gloss. With everything done but my hair, I unwrapped it from the towel I had put it in and started to blow dry it. It took a while to dry it because my hair almost reached my butt, but when it was finally dry I put it up in a messy bun.

Finally I step out of the bathroom.

"AHH!!" I scream when I bump into a very large body. I look up to see Matt trying not to laugh. "I swear. Ever since I've married you, you turn into more of a child everyday." I mumble as a walk past him hoping he didn't hear me.

"Oh really?? Ok then. I guess since I'm a child, you don't want to hear the news I had to tell you." He said walking into the bathroom and locking it so I can't bother him.