Chapter Fifteen

Kassadie's P.O.V.

I ended up packing my bags up for the rest of the day. I was left alone too. Matt's mom is going to drop me and Makenzie off at their private plane in the morning so we can go back to Miami. Now you might ask, Why Makenzie? Well I'm not mad at her. It was Matt who kissed her, and I shouldn't be mad at Makenzie for something Matt forced her into. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

When I had all of my bags packed it was around 12:30 so I got into my bed and slept. I didn't sleep very good at all, I would say I was up moving around in bed until at least five in the morning. After that, I slept, and I dreamt of nothing. I was just alone in my dream, just like I'm alone put of my dreams.

I woke up when there was a knock on my door.

"Go away Matt! Seriously!" I yelled at the closed door.

"It's not Matt, Kass. It's me, Makenzie. Please open the door." I heard Makenzie's voice, and she sounded pretty scared. I went and opened the door and she ran inside.

"Gezz Kenzie. What's going on?!" I ask her, sitting her down on the bed.

"Matt's trying to kill me. He thinks it's my fault! I don't even remember it. I was asking him something and then I guess I woke up with him kissing me and you storming off. He put me in the dungeon downstairs Kass." She told me, then someone banged on my door super loud.

Matts P.O.V.

I was still sitting where Kassadie left me. I had to think of something to do to prove to her the kiss wasn't my fault. But what? I sat there for at least an hour until someone walked in. Makenzie.

"How the heck did you get out of the dungeon?!" I yelled at her.

"I don't know." She said with a devilish grin on her face.

"LUKE!!" I yelled, moving farther away from her.

"Don't try yelling. They are all tied up in the so called dungeon. Haha, you thought a couple bars could hold me back?! Haha. No. No way is it possible that dungeon bars could hold back the greatest witch to ever live!! Especially when she is as pissed off as I am!" She yelled at me. Wait the greatest witch? She died years ago. I thought.

"Emily?" I asked, backing up more.

"No duh! Do you know anybody else who could enchant a spell in a book to take over somebody's body?! It was perfect! When 'Makenzie' kissed you just barely, that's what started the spell. That's when I over took her body." She told me confidently.

The last time I saw the witch was when she was a teenager, probably thirteen. I was thirteen at the time too. She tricked me into liking her, and she almost got away with murdering me. My grandpa ran into the room with a gun and shot her, but not before she killed him with a spell. So they both died that day.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you back." She told me, moving closer.

"You can't have me. I have a mate." I told her, backing up into the wall.

"Well. I guess she will just have to go." She whispered and ran towards the stairs then up to Kassadie's room. Well crap! I thought.

I chased Emily up the stairs but wasn't fast enough. She was already in the room. I banged on the door so loud I thought the door was going to break, but it can't break because it's metal.

"Kassadie! Let me in now!! I know you think Makenzie is with you. But she's not, that's Emily--" I said but she cut me off.

"Shut up Matt. I can't believe that you kissed my BEST friend, then locked her up in the dungeon for what you did!!" She yelled at me. Then I heard 'Makenzie' fake cry. "Where's your mother Matt?! We are going home." She told me, and a grinned. She isn't going anywhere.

"Kass I-I can't walk out the d-door, he's right t-there." I heard 'Makenzie' sob to Kassadie.

"Come here, give me a hug. It's ok." Kassadie said and I could hear her walk.

"No Kassaide! Stop! She's trying to kill you!" I yelled getting desperate.

"No she isn't stupid, she's scared because of you!!" She yelled at me, and I cringed at the anger she was using. I needed to save her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment ;)

What do you guys think?