Chapter 7: one step closer is one step deeper

Start from the beginning

“You have some nerve.” I replied to him, barely able to stop myself from taking another swing at him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

“I have nothing to fear concerning you.” He responded with, making my blood boil. I was going to make him eat his words.

“I’ll take that as a challenge.” I told him. He tilted his head slightly but otherwise was motionless.

“Take it however you want, that is not why I am here.” Raguel informed me, “I have come to tell you to stop looking for your father.” I huffed a laugh.

“Why? Are you afraid he’ll convince me to go against you, because you are doing that without his help.” I spat at him, though also glancing over to Amitiel, who looked VERY uncomfortable.

“Your father has committed sins against God and must be punished.” Raguel tried to explain to me, but I didn’t believe my dad had done anything wrong.

“My dad would never do anything ‘sinful’” I rebutted.

“Do you not trust God’s judgement?” Raguel challenged. I placed my right hand on my hip.

“No, I don’t trust your motives, I don’t think God has commended this.” I answered him with a bitter smirk on my face. Raguel gave me a stern look back and he took a step towards me.

“I would watch how to speak to me child, as far as I’m concerned you are not needed in this battle, in fact you are the only thing that could stop Dean Winchester from completing his mission. So I would have no problem exterminating you.” Raguel warned, but I was too angry to take this to heart.

“But that’s not God’s word is it, and you always follow God’s word.” I challenged him with. His mouth closed and he clenched his jaw, bringing a cold smile to my face. I looked over at Amitiel who was staring at Raguel with doubt written all over her face. I was beginning to realised that she actually thought she was doing this for the right reasons, maybe she was just naive rather than evil.“Tell me where my father is.”

“No.” He said calmly. I took a step forwards.

“If you hurt him I swear I will hunt you down.” I warned him through clenched teeth. He smiled condescendingly down at me.

“I’m not scared, you are nothing, just like your father.” That’s when I broke. I screamed in anger and bought my leg up to kick him in the gut. He doubled over slightly then looked back up at me with ferocious eyes. I swung my arm to land a punch on his face but he grabbed my arm. I whined in pain as I felt like his grasp was going to break my whole arm in two.

“Raguel, please.” Amitiel pleaded, speaking for the first time since his arrival. He ignored her and pushed me onto the bed. Before I knew it, he placed his hand on my head and unbelievable pain rushed through my body. I screamed louder than I ever had before and scratched at his hand.

“Get off me.” I yelled in pain, but he was relentless. I was beginning to go blind with pain. I thought of this happening to my father so days on end. This made me angry. “Get off me.” I yelled again, though this time with anger. I became aware of two arms around my shoulders, but I couldn’t register who they belonged to. I felt a fire in the pit of my core which grew wilder and wilder as I got angrier and angrier. The anger somehow made me feel powerful. My hands began to tremble with energy. “I said get off me.” I felt a wave release from my hands and I managed to see Raguel being slammed up against the opposite wall.

I heard someone yell out in pain. Raguel and Amitiel disappeared as I became conscious. Dean lay by the wall I threw Raguel into. Dean’s eyes looks up at me with fright. “Oh my god Dean, what happened?” I panically asked him, rushing over to him