Chapter 16: The Chase

I haven't seen Nash since the photoshoot a few weeks ago. I really really wanted to talk to him.

A part of me wanted to call him and say, "YOO! NASH! You're always in my head, please say you like me?"

But I was scared. Scared that he was already attached to April, and he forgot about me.

Its not like we were friends, but the very thought of him gives me tingles.

Hanging out with Cameron became a normal thing. Every week or other week we would hang out. Just friends.

But tonight I asked him if I could go to his and apartment to watch Mean Girls, since you know its that time of the month.

Ding dong.

"Hey, period girl!" Cam joked.

"haha. so so funny," I said sarcastically

I climbed into his car, as he opened the door for me.

Such a gent.

As I entered in his enormous L.A apartment, I heard Nash whisper, "You didn't tell me, she'd be here right now!"

I whipped around to witness Nash pulling out some chocolate out of a Walmart bag.

He had an uneven facial expression.

" I uh- bought these for you since Cameron told me you were coming," he admitted shyly.

I couldn't help but feel a swarm of butterflies in my stomach.

"Thanks," I said quickly as I pulled him into a hug.

I didn't want him to catch me blushing or smiling.

As we hugged I felt a wave of electricity pass through my body.

"Hey, I didn't know what time you were coming, so I'm going to go fix myself up," Nash said as he let go

Signs of attraction: He buys you stuff. Two: He cares about his appearance when he's around you

I snugged up on their brown leather couch, overlooking L.A. Breathtaking view of the retiring sun, waiting until the moon took its night shift. The sky was a painter's pallet with orange shades mixed with purple and pink.

Beautiful.

As Cameron plopped on the couch, he handing me a big blanket.

I laid my head on his chest, as he pressed play on his TV remote.

Thumps. Thump.

"Hey I'm back," Nash announced

Nash and Cameron had like a little secret eye code. Or something. But they did this little code thing, signaling Cam to go away.

"Imma go make the popcorn," Cam said, arising from the couch

Nash gracefully sat next to me on the couch, taking Cameron's spot.

"Haven't seen you in awhile," he said with his million dollar smile.

He's so hot, gosh.

"Long time, no see Grier," I smirked.

"I still need to give you those modeling lesson," he said in a high toned voice.

"I still need to give you, those photography lessons," I said with a toothy grin

"Deal," he said as he struck his hand out.

"Deal," I said taking his hand

Cameron returned, as he handed us a bowl of popcorn to share as he sat further apart from us. Smooth.

Greaaat now Nash got me, loving isolated corners.

Jokes on me?

3/4 into the movie, after about a couple hundreds of shared laughs, I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

He twitched and I giggled.

"Yawning", he put his arm around my shoulder. Making my heart pound, and my stomach swarm of butterflies, fly around hectically.

*****

After the movie ended and we said our goodbyes, I walked out the door, amazed.

The connection. The sparks. The feelings. Him.

I leaned against the hallway wall, and slid down, happily.

Angelic voices filled the empty hallways.

*****

3 dayes later, Nash texted me

N: Wanna hit up the mall?

5 minutes passed and I answered

L: When?

5 minutes passed and he replied

N: Next week, Friday?

I let 10 minutes pass before I accepted our hangout.

L: Okay :)

Looking out of my small bedroom window, I glared at the stars and the happy moon.

A smile rose on my face

"Finally,"