Chapter 15: Secrets

Lisa's POV****

Today I received a text message from the one and only Dallas

Cam: When are you free?

I waited five minutes before I responded, because that's another rule of becoming the chase.

I'm free a week and a half from now.

Two minutes later I felt a vibration

Dang, you're busy all this week and next week?

I repeated my routine of waiting a couple minutes before answering his messages.

I'm in high demand, what can I say?

The thing I liked about Cameron was he didn't reply instantly like Nash did.

Oh, my bad (;

That boy. Not bad, not bad at all. Except it was my turn to leave him, hanging.

Plans tonight, bye (:

Responding instantly he said

(: bye

30 minutes in total, 6 messages.

The conversation was only 30 minutes long due to the time I resisted to send a reply. 

My true plans consisted of devouring Little Cesar's pizza, and jamming out to dubstep and trap music.

****************

A week and a half later, I was found hanging out at a rock climbing place with Cameron.

I found out that we didn't have as much in common as I thought we did.

My perfect image of a guy was almost the opposite of him.

He was muscle and I was books.

I was shy and he was confident..

I friendzoned Cameron that night, he did the same to me.

I guess we didn't have a spark. He kissed me on the forehead as he walked me to my doorstep.

"Friends?" I asked him.

"Friends," he replied pulling me into a hug.

 Great. A hot guy hits on me, and we don't have anything in common. HOORAY.

That only leaves one hot guy left. Nash.