Chapter Fifty-Three

A/N: Just a fair warning for you youngsters. There's a Rated R scene in the chapter so if you dont like that type of writing, I have marked the scene on where it starts and where it ends. Thank you for understanding.

JJ's POV

I shook out my foot as I got off the bus. We hadn't stopped for a few hours, so my foot had fallen asleep. Ivy was standing on the outside of my car, rubbing her stomach. She told me that she was going to have Ellie drop her off so that she could drive me home from the gym. I smile a little and jog over to her once my foot had finally woken up.

"There's my gorgeous wife." I hold her tightly but carefully and kiss her deeply. She smiles as she wraps her arms around my neck and tangles her fingers in my hair. "What's gotten into you?" I ask her with a small smile.

"I need you. Now. The baby has been causing my hormones to go absolutely crazy and I've been waiting for you for two hours. All by myself, thinking about you and what the two of us can do all night long." She tells me, and I get her into the car. I needed to get home.

"What about Jase?" I freeze with my key in the ignition. I didn't want to disrupt the baby. He needed love, attention, and care.

"Ellie and Henry are going to watch him for a few hours. We're going to go pick him up before dinner." She traces over my ear with her fingertip and I pulled out of the gym to the driveway. It was going to be a long afternoon.

Ivy's POV

I traced hearts on JJ's chest and he kisses my forehead softly. We had been busy since the moment we walked in the front door. From the couch to the kitchen, to the guest room, and finally to our bedroom.

"We're going to have to pick up Jase soon." He thinks out loud quietly. I don't think he wanted to go. I know that I didn't.

"We can shoot Ellie a text and just tell her that we're not going to pick him up until after dinner." I offer, and JJ chuckles a little.

"I do miss him though. We can continue this later tonight." He kisses my forehead and climbs out of bed. I groan a little but enjoy the view of him walking to the bathroom. I sigh a little and stretch and decide that I should probably get out of bed. Not only did JJ miss Jase but I knew that Jase missed JJ too and I shouldn't be the one to keep them apart. I put my robe on and tried to go into the bathroom. The door was locked. The bathroom door hadn't been locked since we had gotten engaged.

"JJ honey is everything okay?" I knock softly and bit my lip. I hear some muffled noises and then I realized what he was doing. "Am I really not good enough for you?" I don't think I had ever felt so offended in my life.

"Babe, I can explain, I promise." I hear him tell me through the door and he pulls it open with a towel around his waist. I was focusing on trying not to cry when I realized there was a tent in the towel still.

"What's going on?" My eyebrows pulled together, and his cheeks turned pink. "JJ?" I touch his elbow softly and he takes a deep breath.

"So, I guess I'm getting sick. You know me the best. I can't exactly...perform the best when I'm sick. Well, I knew that you needed me, and I didn't want to let you down, so I took an enhancement pill that someone on the team had given me as a gag gift and now it won't go down." He kicked at the ground and I bit my lip. "Babe?" He noticed that I was silent, and I couldn't keep it in anymore. I went into a fit of giggles. "Come on babe, it's not funny." JJ crosses his arms and I bite my lip, trying to suppress my giggling.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him softly. "It was sweet of you to at least try for me though. Stupid but sweet." I start giggling again and he rolls his eyes. "Come on dumb dumb, I'll help you get it down." I pull him back to the bed. I toss the towel into the bathroom and kiss him as I work on getting him to relax. I loved him so much and it was sweet of him to try and help me but now I needed to help him.

I went into the living room and smiled when I saw my boys asleep on the couch together. Jase was in JJ's lap and they were both facing the TV, their mouths hanging open as they slept. I smile a little and take Jase carefully. JJ jumped awake, most likely thinking that the baby was falling.

"It's fine JJ, I got him." JJ rubs his eyes a little and got up from the couch. I think he slept on his shoulders wrong because he kept trying to stretch them out. "I'll give you a massage right now when we go to bed. But you have to give me one back." I winked at him and he chuckles a little. I head upstairs and put Jase down on the changing table. I give him a fresh diaper and a onesie and put him down in the crib. He rubs his face with the back of one of his hands and I watch him for a moment, but he stays asleep. I go into the bedroom and JJ smiles a little at me as he lights some of the candles that we had in the closet. "Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach, I'm going to change into something comfortable." I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I came back into the bedroom and grabbed the massage oil that was supposed to help stimulate the skin. Especially sensitive skin.

~ Slightly EXPLICIT CONTENT Ahead ~

I poured some of the massage oil onto JJ's back and started rubbing it into his shoulders. He grunts a little in content and I lean over and bite his ear playfully. JJ rolled us over and rubbed my lips affectionately.

"Does Ivy want to play?" He half whispers and half growls in my ear. He had some of the oil on his fingers and he dove them right into my panties. I could feel the stimulant work as he massaged three of his fingers against my clit. I let out a little whimper as I arched my back. It felt so right. I grabbed the headboard and he slid a finger into me. Because of our earlier activities and my pregnancy, it was over in just a couple of minutes. Best massage of my life.

~Slightly EXPLICIT CONTENT Over~