Chapter Four

Chapter Four:
Piece Of Shit Clown
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

tw: homophobia

      "I'm home, dad! I brought Richie and Bev, too!" Maya called, shutting the front door behind her.

      "Josh the posh!" Richie shouted, as he made his way over to an already annoyed Josh. Josh groaned, leaning his head back on the couch.

      "Damnit, Maya." Josh cursed, squinting at his sister.

      "Josh the posh?" Beverly questioned, following Maya into the kitchen. "What's that from?"

      "I don't even know. It's just some weird name, I guess." Maya shrugged, opening the freezer. Beverly nodded as she stepped into the kitchen beside Maya.

      "Dad, this is Bev." David looked up for a second, before setting knife down and wiping his hands on the towel. "The one I told you about this morning."

      Beverly's heart skipped a beat at the thought of Maya talking about her to her father.

      "Hey! That was rude!" Richie shouted from the kitchen with a loud crash.

      "David. Hope you like spaghetti, that's what's on tonight's menu. If you don't, there's left overs in the fridge." Beverly and David continue to talk as Maya wrapped the ice pack in a towel.

      "Richie! I got the ice for you!" Maya shouted, turning around with it in her hand. Richie came running in and came to abrupt stop in the corner of the kitchen. He leaned against it and waited for Maya to hand him the ice.

      "What happened to you?" David asked, looking up from pasta he was stirring. 

      "Got hit in the head with a rock, ow, shit." Richie winced as Maya placed the ice pack against his head. Maya frowned and whispered a quick sorry.

      "By who? Did you win?" David glanced towards his daughter, who was tentatively taking care of Richie. Completely unaware of Beverly's jealous gaze. The redhead crossed her arms, her eyes focused on them as she glared daggers at Richie, who remained blissfully unawre of it. If Beverly was a cartoon character, she'd certainly having steam coming out of her ears.

      Beverly inhaled sharply and looked away when Maya turned her head to look at her dad, sneaking a glance at Beverly while she was at it.

      "Bowers, and yeah, We nailed him with rocks." Maya replied for Richie, putting his hand on the ice pack and turning around. "I nailed him in the chest a few times. But, Bev over here. She's a champ. Hit him in the head a few times. But, I did hit Belch in the dick with a rock.. so.. He won't be having any children."

    Maya walked over and wrapped her arm around the slightly shorter girl. Smiling at her proudly she squeezed her, "You're a champ."

      "Congrats, guys! If I wasn't house-bound I would beat the hell of them." Josh called, slowly getting of the couch and waddled over using his crutches. "They're complete and utter dicks."