Robin's heavy footsteps make a thumping sound that ricochets throughout the empty halls as he sprints to the ballroom. When we get to our destination, Robin sets me back on my feet. "Remember the routine we went over this week?"

My head nods. "Yea, I believe I remember the whole thing." Almost everyday, Robin has taught me a large chunk of a dance routine. We know all of them; this is our last routine. After we learn this routine, we have to practice all of them in order until we know we know all of them. Then, I practice with Charlie until the wedding.

"Good, Queen Chels wants you and Charles to dance together after this practice. You and Charles have less than two weeks until the wedding." Robin says.

Less than two weeks? I thought that it was farther away from that... time passes by quickly. Only that short amount of time? I need to discuss the plan with Emerald and Charlie and make sure everything is in place. Gosh... less than two weeks. The wedding is coming and it is coming quickly.

"Oh," is all I can say. Then, Robin grips my waist, yanking me into his arms and an inch away from him into the position I'm supposed to be in.

"Ready?" My nod in response forces him to continue, "Okay, step, step, turn..."

***

After an hour and a half, we finally stop, and my breathing is slightly heavy. "I definitely know the dance now... goodness, I am still bewildered... less than two weeks..." I speak to Robin in between breaths.

Robin creates a slight side smile, "Well, you'll do good, princess. You did great today, so good you didn't even step on my feet," A breathy laugh escapes from me as Robin continues, "Ya know, with some practice you're not as bad of a dancer. You did extra good today." His complaint forces a smile onto my lips. Suddenly, Robin plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh, and you need to go to your room."

Trying to ignore his kiss on my forehead, I reply, "Why?"

"They haven't told you? Jeez, they never tell you anything. Anyways, today you are having a photo shoot with Charles for large magazine companies, social media stuff, and all those popular thing-a-bobs." He shrugs with a serious expression on his face but a goofy face replaces it. "Now, get to it, princess! You're a busy lovesick woman who needs not to waste any precious second without her true love." Robin batts his eyes and makes a girly smile, mockingly.

My laughter encourages him to form new jokes, but I feel bad for lying to him about loving Charlie. In his mind, he thinks I do when I don't. In my old life, I frowned upon liars and a feeling of disgust would always creep up inside me whenever someone told a fib. Never did it occur to me that I would be the one lying, but not just lying to one or two people. My mouth has spoken what seems like a thousand fibs to thousands and thousands of people. In fact, I've been a liar to all of England.

The wild ginger pats my head and yells at the top of his lungs, "Robin is off, off, and away!" Then, he is gone with a sprint out the door.

***

Sasha adjusts a diamond pin that is placed in my hair; they have finally finished my hairstyle after about an hour and a half. They created light waves in my dirty blonde hair and pinned it up in a low bun. Queen Chelsea scans over every little thing to make sure everything is to perfection. Emerald dabs at my soft pink lipstick as I stand straighter.

The flowing French lace engulfs my body and the embroidery jewels surrounding my abdomen shimmer under the light. My fingers brush over the soft fabric and I can't help but fiddle with it. KC plucks large circular diamond earrings through my ear lobe.

They all stand back and stare at me as if I was a masterpiece; I shift my feet as their eyes keep soaking every detail of me and my sparkly cream high heels create a loud clicking noise.