"Oh...I can't tell." She smiles a forced smile and looks down. Damn, Have I crossed a line?

"I suppose they're Zayn's?" Did I just say that out loud? shit.

"Why would you think that?" She asks with a confused face and.. Oh my... She's adorable. Jeez, Jade, get back to reality, she asked you a question.

"Oh, erm, I heard you and Chloe talking about a certain date, I'm sorry if I crossed a line." I smile apologetically and she shakes her head.

"No it's okay, It's just... the brown eyes are not Zayn's." I mentally jump around, yes! they're not Zayn's!

"They look feminine too...Are them Leigh's?" she shakes her head once again.

"Nope, not Leigh's." I frown, can't she just tell me?"

"But is it a girl? or a boy?"

"uh, a girl." A girl? oh! of course!

"Is It jesy?"

"Nope." She giggles, which makes me pout.

"Aww, you're adorable." I flush furiously.

"Sorry, didn't mean to say that out loud..." she laughs an awkward laugh and I smile.

"It's okay. I find you adorable too." Now it's her turn to blush.

"Thanks."

Suddendly, an idea pops up in my mind and I mentally high-five myself.

"So Perrie..how are you getting home?" God, did I sound creepy? She looks confused at first but then shrugs.

"I walk."

"Well, maybe I could take you home? I mean, in my car? So you don't have to walk, you know." I explain myself, shifting my feet awkwardly.

Her eyes widen and I mentally slap myself, did I really have to ask that? I sounded like a creepy man trying to take a pretty girl home.

"Umm, Y-you don't have t-to, Miss T-thirlwall.." I thought we had gotten over the stuttering phase after our chat during her detention, but clearly I was wrong...

"Well, think about it. If you want, I'll see you at the end of school in front of the school gates, If not, then It's ok." I smile kindly, trying not to sound too desperate. She grins, her teeth showing and it actually takes my breath away for a second.

"Ok, Thanks, Jade."

-

"WHAT??" Leigh spits water on her bag and I laugh at her reaction.

"MISS THIRLWALL OFFERED TO GIVE YOU A RIDE HOME??" she yells, her eyes wide.

"Shh, calm the fuck down Leigh, I don't want the whole fucking school to know." I scream-whisper and she calms down, though her eyes are still wide.

"What did you say? Tell me the rest." She gets closer to me and puts her bottle of water down.

I smile at the earlier memory, leaning better into my seat.

"She said I could think about it, and if I wanted to I just had to show up at the school gates at the end of school."

"So..are you going?" Leigh asks pretty calmly.

"I don't know... Should I?" I look at her expectantly.

"I don't know Perrie, it's up to you..." she looks at me apologetically and I sigh.

"I don't know. I don't think her giving me rides home and talking to me privately will help me forget about her..." I close my eyes in frustration, as in trying to forget about all of my problems for a minute.

"Yeah...Well, we better go now, I can't be late to my math class or else the freak is going to kill me." I laugh and stand up, nodding, two more periods till the end of school and maybe Jade...

-

I sigh, looking at the watch on my wrist. It's 4:12, school ends at 4:00... I think she refused my offer.

I walk at my car and get in, starting the engine. I feel a tear making its way down my cheek.

Why the hell am I crying? She's a student, nothing else. Just a student, and I'm just her teacher, and it should stay like that. She obviously feels nothing for me, while I even offered her a car ride home. I sigh, I'm so stupid.

When I started teaching, which has always been my dream, I didn't know I would end up falling for one of my students, who is a girl, and not even 18 yet. God, my life is so fucked up at the moment.

What the fuck should I do?

******************************

So I wrote this chapter yesterday and this morning I didn't go out so I thought why not write another chapter? I'll post the other chapter now as a double update, Love mee lol :) x