Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jade's P.O.V.

The bell rings and students start filling the classroom. I take the books out of my bag, getting ready for another long day of school.

"Miss Thirlwall, Come in my office right now Please." I gulp, why would the principal want to see me? I get up and excuse myself from the class, heading to the principal's office.

"Ah, Miss Thirlwall, take a seat please." I do as I was told and sit, waiting for him to explain the reason why I'm here.

"Miss Thirlwall you're not in trouble, don't worry. I just wanted to tell you that there is going to be an art contest for schools next week, and I'd like you to get your students ready, because they invited our school to join." I smile, my students will be very excited over this.

"Oh! Thank you for telling me, sir...I can't wait to show everyone what my students can do." I say excitedly. He smiles.

"Perfect, you can go back to your classroom now and sorry for interrupting your lesson." He says politely.

"It's fine, have a good day sir." I say, before getting up and heading out of the door, in the corridor.

"Zayn! Please!" As I'm walking to my classroom, I hear a voice whining, more like begging.

"Zayn, leave me alone." I walk in the direction of the familiar voice, it seems like a girl, and she keeps begging some Zayn guy to leave her alone. As the voice gets louder I stop and turn my head, looking at the corner of the corridor. I see Perrie, pressed up against a locker with a guy holding her by her waist.

"C'mon Perrie, I like you, give me one chance, please." His voice is desperate, and when I see how close their bodies are, my eyes widen. I clench my fists and my jaw, trying to contain my anger in front of the two students.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I yell as I see Zayn's face getting too close to Perrie's for my liking. They both turn their heads and I start walking towards them. Zayn looks annoyed while Perrie looks relieved.

"Nothing, we were just talking." Zayn says, glaring at me.

"Well, Perrie has a lesson with me right now so let her go." I say, taking Perrie's hand. The contact sends an electric feeling in my veins, I smile to myself, enjoying it.

I walk with Perrie down the corridor, leaving Zayn behind, still not breaking the contact of our hands.

"Thanks, Miss." Perrie says, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.

"It's okay, does he do it often?" I ask, jealousy coming back in my system.

"Yeah, since last year, he won't stop asking me out and trying to kiss me." she looks at the ground, and I sigh.

"If he does it again, come in my classroom, I'll talk to him and tell him to stay away from my girl." My eyes widen, just as hers. Shit. Did I say that out loud?

"I meant, m-my s-student." I'm so stupid, now she'll think I'm a weirdo or something.

"It's ok, Miss. Thanks for the help." She says. A faint blush covering her cheek. She's adorable!

"We better go now, your classmates must be thinking I'm lost." I let out a laugh and she laughs too. I smile to myself at the thought that I made her laugh.

-

Perrie's P.O.V.

"I'll tell him to stay away from my girl."

Her voice and those words are the only thing I can think about right now. She called me her girl! I'm fangirling hard.

"Pez, are you okay?" Leigh asks beside me. I grin.

"Better than okay." Leigh eyes me curiously.

"Okay Pez, talk, now. What happened?" Nosy Leigh asks, while Miss Thirlwall explains something about an art contest.

"Zayn tried to ask me out again today, he was about to kiss me but Jade stopped him and dragged me down the corridor, taking my hand. And then, she said 'next time he does it, I'll tell him to stay away from my girl' she called me her girl!" I scream-whisper the last part and Leigh looks at me with wide eyes, her jaw literally dropping to the floor.

"Oh my god!"

"Miss Pinnock, Miss Edwards, is there something wrong?" Miss Thirlwall asks, bringing everyone's attention on us.

"No, Miss, we were just talking about that art contest." Wow, I said one sentence and I didn't stutter, good job Perrie.

"You can talk about it later, now please, pay attention to the lesson." Jade says, smiling at me. I flush, nodding along with Leigh.

-

It's 20 minutes till the end of Art, when a note is thrown at me. I frown.

"So you're Miss Thirlwall's girl now? ;) xx -Lee" I glare at Leigh, she's trying very hard not to burst out laughing during the lesson. I'm about to write something back but-

"Miss Edwards, this is the second time today you interrupt the lesson. This is detention after school." Miss Thirlwall says. I gasp, detention! This means me and Jade, alone, in a room. Damn, Leigh.

-

The last bell rings and I take my bag, getting ready for one hour of detention with the beauty.

"Good luck with your girlfriend, have a good desk sex." Leigh and Jesy laugh like two immature children, as I glare at them, blushing.

I make my way down the corridor, to Miss Thirlwall's class. I find her correcting some tests. I smile, she's so beautiful and she's not even trying.

"Oh, Miss Edwards, come take a seat at the front." Jade says, putting the papers in the bag. Does she want to talk? Oh god. She stands up, walking toward my desk, sitting at the edge of her desk, her skirt rising up a bit. I'm literally drooling by now, I have a full view of her beautiful, tanned legs.

"So, Perrie, what happened during my lesson? Why did you and Miss Pinnock seem so...excited?" Jade asks, tilting her head to the side and I have to suppress the urge to pinch her cheeks.

"Uh, just about the contest, you know." I lie, hoping she takes it. She doesn't look convinced, but she lets it go, luckily.

"Okay...since you're here for an hour, what about you tell me something about yourself?" she looks curious, why would she want to know about me? I'm boring.

"Well, um, I'm Perrie Edwards, I'm 17, I love drawing and singing, my favorite colour is blue and my birthday is on the 10th of july. I have quite an hippie style. Leigh-Anne and Jesy are my best friends and Harry is my best guy friend." I say, looking at her.

"Are you single?" she blurts out. I don't know why but the question makes me blush and I shift umcomfortably in my seat.

"Umm, Yes, I am." she nods, and her lips hint to a smile.

"Now tell me about yourself." I say confidently, without stuttering, weirdly.

"I'm Jade Thirlwall, I'm 25, my favorite colour is purple, I love disney films and everything that involves disney. My birthday is on December 26. My best friend's names are Holly and Sarah. I am single." She finishes and I smile. She has an obsession with disney, she's so cute.

We spend the entire hour talking about eachother, our hobbies, our families and our favorite foods. Jade is such a lovely person, and she even allowed me to call her Jade outside school. My crush is getting bigger and bigger every second. And after this small talk we had, I don't care about age and school anymore.

I want her to be mine. I want her to be more than just my teacher, and I'll do whatever it takes.

*************************

Third chapter yay, sorry for eventual grammar mistakes hah :)x