Chapter 6

The annoying piercing sound of my alarm clock wakes me up. After stirring and rubbing my eyes for a bit, I stand up and head to the kitchen. I make myself a cup of tea, while checking my phone for any new texts.

Sam:

Hey Jade, how are you? I miss you :( xx

I frown. What the hell? First he dumps me for a blonde bitch and then comes back saying he misses me. I scoff and delete his number quickly, before putting my tea in my favorite disney cup.

-

It's hard concentrating today, like really hard. From the moment I saw Perrie entering class, my mind dozed off. Her outfit is err..rather distracting. She's got black shorts on that reveal her beautiful pale legs, and a batman crop top that shows off her toned abs every time she leans further into the chair.

"I'm so proud of you guys. Your paintings were amazing, some more than others, but all the paintings I've seen were very pretty. Now I'll give you the paintings back with the votes." I smile, getting the paintings out of my bag.

I stop for the last time at Perrie's painting, admiring it once again. I would like to ask her about the brown eyes but I don't want to seem nosy...

"Here you go." I hand Jesy her painting and then make her help me hand everyone else's.

"Thanks Jesy." She smiles and sits back. I look at my my students' faces, some look disappointed but the majority looks happy.

I focus my eyes on Perrie, who seems very happy with her vote, and her smile makes me smile as well. She's way too beautiful.

-

"I got an A!" I squeal excitedly at Leigh, still admiring my vote.

"Jeez, no need to scream Pez I'm right beside you." Leigh laughs and I stuck my tongue out playfully.

"So, are these Zayn's eyes?" I shift awkwardly in my seat.

"No.... these are Jade's..." Leigh half-smiles and I look sadly at my drawing. Her eyes are so beautiful, I wish I could just tell her these are hers...

"Perrie... What about Zayn though? I thought you had fun at that date?" Leigh asks, confusion evident in her tone.

I sigh, "Yeah, I had fun, but I don't know...He asked me to be his girlfriend, but I need to think about it." I don't want to be with Zayn while I like Jade. It feels like I'm cheating and It's wrong.

"Maybe he could help you to forget about Jade?"

"Maybe, I don't know." I look up at Jade and I notice her staring at me. I blush and she does too, looking down.

Was she really staring at me? Did I make her blush? What the hell?

-

The bell rings, my students collect their things and get out of the room, heading to their next periods. I look up from my desk and I frown slightly when I see Perrie in front of my desk. She smiles.

"Hey Perrie. What's up?" I take my glasses off, standing up.

"Um, uh, I just wanted to thank you for my vote...I wasn't expecting it at all." She giggles nervously and I smile widely.

"It's ok, honestly, you deserved it. Your painting was amazing Perrie but..."

"but...?" Perrie takes in a sharp breath.

"If you don't mind me asking...Who do the brown eyes belong to?" I bite my lip nervously, thinking she will probably be annoyed at me for being so nosy.