He did what?!

Hi I'm Max Erland and today is the day that I am finally able to return to school. I am going to Shawn HS and I am a senior, who is 17. I was in a car accident where I lost both my parents. I am living with my Aunt El who's one of the best people in the world. Ever since the accident I keep having this dream of a cute guy ( yes I can say cute for hell I'm gay) smiling at me while we sit at a beach.
I am super excited to get back to school to see all of my friends. I have been warned my my doctors to be careful not to get to excited for I am not fully healed yet. But I'm not to worried I'm wearing me awesome blue ripped up jeans, a black shirt, and a pattern long sleeve shirt around my waste. I have my glasses on instead of my contacts cause they really complete the outfit.
I park my car and then walk in to have my best friends: Dan and Anna come to jump hug me.
"We missed u so much!!!!!" Said Anna.
"Man you don't believe how much life was boring here without you here." replies Dan.
" You guys won't believe how much I actually missed school for once."I laughed.
All of the sudden some guy in black jeans, a black leather jacket, with a with shirt and combat boots started to walk up to me. He looked familiar but I couldn't place him to where. But I did notice how Dan and Anna was tiring to keep him away but then I finally noticed where I have seen his cute short brown hair and light blue eyes.... he was in the dream he was the one that was smiling!!!
"Hey you were tha- -" Next thing I know he was kissing me!!!!!!!!!!

———————————————————
Thank u guys for reading my first chapter and please leave a comment and a like to what u think of the story!!!!!!