At This Moment...

CLARKE's POV:
I was content at this moment in camp. The sunset was present at this moment in time and everything was at a standstill. Life around had become oblivious to me and I took every moment of peace in with every inhale of fresh air.

It was 9:00pm and everyone was starting to trail themselves to bed. I stood behind a wall on the south side of the ark where no-one could see me and I could only see was the sunset. It reminded me of one of the drawings I had done for Finn, the night after we kissed.

I was just standing on one piece of rubble watching the sun descend from my view. The sky was orange and it was perfect. At this moment, and this moment only, life was perfect. I felt perfect.

Suddenly I heard a member of the guard with a rough voice shout "I've found her! Your mother wants you Clarke. She is in her quarters waiting for you to return." He said. "Ok I will be there in a minute." I said in my bossy tone as if to say 'I don't want to walk by your side all the way to sector 3 of the Ark' ;what a douche.

I shoved myself to sector 3 of the Ark and met with my mother. I had no-idea what she wanted from me but I was about to find out. "What were you thinking Clarke! Putting yourself in a vulnerable position where anyone could hurt you?!" She exclaimed at me. "When you say anyone, you mean the grounders don't you? Don't you mom?!!" I shouted at her. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me again young lady! And don't you go anywhere where the guard isn't in your sight!" She said in her annoying and protective tone. I stormed out of her room and walked to sector 2 where my quarters were. She still didn't trust the grounders after our coalition with the other 12 clans ,although Lexa warned me about Azgeda being un-trustworthy. Skikru didn't have much to do with the grounders as we did our own stuff in our own time.

I made my way to my room and got myself ready for the night. As I laid down on my bed I thought to myself I need to speak to Bellamy and catch up with him. I hadn't had a proper conversation with him for a week now. And we needed to organise a party for me, him, Jasper, Raven, Octavia, Monty, Harper and Murphy. We wanted Monty and Jasper to make some moonshine so we could celebrate being alive. We all agreed that we would have a party in my quarters, soon as it's the Far East wall of the Ark because I wanted to be as far away as possible from society when I chose my room. I didn't like to socialise much but I did love my friends so much and was comfortable being around them.

NEXT MORNING: (still Clarke's POV)
I woke up at 8:30am and wanted to talk to Bellamy. We haven't talked like I'd said so I got myself ready and walked over to Octavia's room where I knew he would be. I felt a bit shit so needed cheering up and Bellamy was just the person. As I was walking along the corridor I heard shouting coming from her room. It was definitely Bellamy and Octavia fighting which they didn't often do but you knew when they did.

"I don't belong here Bell!! I need to go to Polis...or Ton Dc or somewhere where there aren't guns watching your every move! I need to be in real life and live a simple life for God sake!" Octavia shouted. I leaned against the door with a minuscule amount of sound so they didn't know I was secretly eavesdropping on their conversation. "Octavia, you fit in! I can't protect you if you are all the way in Polis or.." Bellamy suggested before he was cut off by Octavia's bossy tone. "I don't need protecting anymore Bellamy! I'm not little anymore!" She exclaimed. "Just stay here until we know for sure that Azgeda aren't dangerous. Please ? That's all I want from you." He said as he offered Octavia. "Fine, but I won't promise to stay afterwards." Octavia said as she agreed.

I heard footsteps creeping towards the door so backed up a bit and pretended to be casually walking by. Bellamy came storming out and caught me wondering off and shouted "Clarke! Wait up!" I turned around pretending to be surprised that I saw him. "Hey Bellamy, what's up? You ok? I heard shouting as I walked by." I said. "Yeah...um...Octavia. She um...she got mad at something stupid. Girls stuff that, well I guess gets girls mad at." He said.

"I wanted to talk to you about the party we were planning on having on Wednesday night. Have you told the others when we are having it?" I asked him. "No but i will. Monty and Jasper are making moonshine as we speak ! Ha. I will tell them to meet us at 8 in your quarters. I'll bring the speaker for music." He said. "Ok, yeah that sounds good. My mum never really comes into my bedroom at night anymore to check if I'm ok so you don't need to worry about that." I said. We were starting it at 8 because we could have 2 hours to party and then turn the music down because quiet hours on the ark started at 10:00pm.

We both said bye to each other and as I was walking away Bellamy grabbed my hand and gave me a reassuring hug. I wasn't really sure why he did it but it was of good intentions. The hug felt safe and it almost said to me "Everything will work out Clarke. For you and everyone." I had no idea what the hug meant by that but it gave me some reassurance that was well needed.

BELLAMY'S POV: 
I can tell when someone needs a hug. Their tone in voice changes and their head droops low. Clarke's tone in voice changed and her head was dropping low. She needed a hug and quite frankly...I needed one. Not from anyone else, just Clarke. She was kind, selfless, reassuring, beautiful...the list could go on. Wait! What! I can't be saying my co-leader is beautiful !! What am I thinking!! We can't be together! It would tear the 100 apart; our family.