To The Beach

Jeonghan's POV

"Can someone get the phone please?" Appa yelled from his bedroom, and I got up from the couch to answer the ringing phone.

"Hello?" I leaned up against the counter and smiled once I heard Mark hyung answer me.

"Hey, my parents wanted us to go to the beach, and they were wondering if you guys would like to join us. Oh, yeah this is Mark." My eyes lit up. We haven't gone to the beach since... probably since BooSeokSoon was born. It's been a long time.

"I knew it was you, Mark hyung. This is Jeonghan. I'll go find Appa and ask him." I put my hand over the talking part of the phone and ran to Appa's room, hoping to find him there. Sure enough, he was sitting on his bed, working on his laptop.

"Appa, Mark hyung wants to know if we would like to go to the beach with them." He barely looked up from his computer and put his hand out for me to give him the phone. I shrugged and handed it over before walking out of the room.

"Who was on the phone?" Minseo Noona asked when I passed by our room. I skipped in and looked over her shoulder at what she was looking at. The box Seungkwan had found of her baby pictures was emptied out all over the desk. Her sixteenth birthday was kind of awkward when Appa tried to secretly give her the box, only to realize all of us already found it. He was so confused.

"Mark hyung. Mr. Jaebum wants to know if we want to go to the beach with them." Minseo Noona smiled, but never looked up from her pile of pictures.

"What are you doing, Noona?" She sighed and shifted through them some more.

"I know I have a picture somewhere in here, and I'm trying to find it. But I'm technically supposed to be going through my own Polaroids to find some new ones for my locker." I groaned. It was the middle of summer vacation, the end of July to be exact, and Minseo Noona just had to bring up school.

"Oh come on. Third grade won't be that bad." I sat down in my own chair at our desk and started looking at her pictures too.

"I know, I just like it when the fourteen of us can just hang out together and not be in fifty million different places." Minseo Noona laughed and ruffled my hair.

"We're technically in three different places, unless you count the classrooms. But I know what you mean." I nodded and picked up one of Noona's photos, making me smile. She was with Appa, but she was super little. She held her hands up to the camera so everyone could see the different colors of paint on her hands. A bit of paint was also on her face, along with being on Appa. In the background you could see Mom, and on the table were a couple pieces of paper covered with Noona's paint.

"You were cute, Noona. Messy, but cute." She smiled, but then frowned in concentration.

"I think that was a year before you were born. Maybe a bit less." I nodded and set the picture back down on the desk.

"Where's your box of polaroids?" She pointed to a drawer on her side of the desk and I pulled out the box. I sat down on the floor and opened the box, carefully sifting through the captured memories. I found a more recent picture of Minseo Noona, and stood up to find the picture I had been looking at before.

"Minseo Noona, look." I held up the two photos side by side and she smiled.

"Time really flies." I nodded and looked at the pictures more closely.

"Too bad you aren't that cute anymore." I smirked and Minseo Noona quickly turned around.

"Hey!" I bolted out of our room and tried to find somewhere to hide. I still had the pictures in my hands, so I had to be careful not to bend them.

"Shoes on! We're going to the beach I guess." Appa yelled from his room, and I redirected my course. I set the pictures down on the table and squeezed around everyone to get my shoes.

"Appa, am I allowed to go to the beach?" Hoshi asked hopefully. He still had his sling on, and he wasn't allowed to do much.

"Yeah, we'll find something for you to do." Appa said and I ruffled his hair.

"Everybody in the car. Minseo, could you try and find some towels?" She nodded and ran to the bathroom while we all piled into the car. I sat down next to Jihoon and helped the recently turned two year olds into their car seats.

"I love you, Minseo Noona." I sang when she sat down in her seat ahead of me. She turned around and glared at me, but I just smiled.

"Where did you put my pictures?"

"On the table." She nodded and turned back around. Wonwoo poked my shoulder and I turned a bit to face him.

"What you do to make Noona mad?" I smiled.

"I told she wasn't cute anymore, and she got upset." Wonwoo laughed and Minseo Noona turned around to glare at him too.

Oh this is going to be fun.