Chelia met that almost solid blast of wind with her own and Wendy was shot forward like a bullet.

All of this happened in less than a second and Ren's eyes widened.

He too used air magic, but his was definitely different from Wendy's and Chelia's.

Ren shot a forcefield of air up around himself, but it was too far out and Wendy's body was already inside it.

She slammed into him and he was shoved against his own forcefield with a shocking force.

Ren grunted, face contorted with pain as he landed.

Wendy took a deep breath and was about to let out one of her roars, but Ren was able to summon up a burst of air that sent Wendy shooting into the sky.

Wendy felt air surround her and she calmed.

"I got you, WenWen!" Chelia shouted from the ground where she was currently fighting against Sherry.

Wendy landed down beside Chelia and the God Slayer let out a yelp.

"Shield!" Chelia cried.

Wendy complied and the pair held up an almost solid wall of air in front of them.

The concrete beast that Sherry had made slammed against it and bounced off.

Chelia gave Wendy a smile before she sprinted off towards her cousin, dodging the concrete beast.

"Follow me!" Chelia cried.

Wendy did as told and rolled between the beast's legs.

"Cover me!" Chelia shouted.

Wendy turned on the concrete beast and grimaced.

"Dang it..." She whispered.

She went back to back with Chelia as her girlfriend started to fight with her cousin.

Wendy's mind whirled as she tried to figure out a way to stop that concrete creature.

There were footsteps and she glanced to the side, seeing Ren running towards them.

"Chelia, look out!" Wendy cried, taking a breath before unleashing a roar that hit both Ren and the concrete slab beast.

"Thanks, WenWen!" Chelia said, giving her a grin before going back to fighting viciously with her cousin.

What a healthy family.

Ren came running back at her with a determined expression.

"AHH!" She heard Chelia cry.

She glanced to the side and saw a large part of unoccupied bleachers come to life and charge towards Chelia.

"Get the concrete one now! She can't control this many at a time very well!" Chelia hissed so quietly that Wendy barely heard it.

Wendy nodded and dashed forward.

The concrete behemoth followed after her and Wendy made use of her tiny stature to avoid being trampled.

She smirked before she sprinted towards the edge of the arena.

If it got weaker with the more creatures Sherry created, that must mean that it got less of her attention... meaning it was dumber.

It tromped after her.

Wendy got as close to the wall as she could before cutting to the right.

The beast tried to charge after her, but it couldn't make the right turn.