Chapter Two

A/N: I can't stop laughing at that picture. Also! Sorry for the SUPER long wait! I'm back and better than ever, just finished chapter eight! I want to make sure I have a chapter every day for you guys for as long as I can, so I had to get a little ahead! Hope you enjoy the sequel! (Btw, Im not even going to guess how long this book is going to be. I totally failed guessing last time so...)

Chelia skipped down the sidewalk excitedly. "This is going to be so much fun!" She cried, grabbing onto Wendy's hand and pulling her along.

"Chelly! You need to slow down!" She called, knowing quite well just how clumsy her beloved girlfriend could be (not even considering how clumsy Wendy herself was).

Erza looked up and found herself looking forward to seeing Millianna and Kagura. She was excited for the 'surprise' she had in store for them. The surprise really being that she had a girlfriend. One Lucy Heartfillia. She heard quick footsteps and looked up to see a familiar pair racing down towards her.

"ERZY WERZY!" A high pitched, excited voice cried happily. Two forms ran up and Erza barely held herself on her feet as they both collided with her in a flurry. "Millianna, Kagura!" Erza smiled down at the pair and saw Millianna looking back up at her. Kagura, on the other hand, was looking down and blushing a bright red color.

Erza raised an eyebrow and started to believe it was because of how she was... let's say not so adept at handling emotions and physical contact.

Erza then caught sight of something else and grinned. Millianna was holding onto Kagura's hand as if she had just pulled her over to Erza.

Kagura's hand twitched in the grasp, but Millianna didn't look as if she would be letting go anytime soon. "It's so great to see you, Erza! Now tell me what your surprise is!" Millianna exclaimed, pulling back just far enough to be able to look Erza in the eyes, but staying close enough that they were still hugging.

"Well..." Erza found herself smirking smugly as she looked at her friends, both of them looking intrigued (even if Kagura was blushing and occasionally glancing at her and Millianna's connected hands). Erza glanced at Lucy and smirked. The blonde instantly knew what she was talking about.

Lucy sighed and rolled her eyes as if saying 'if you must'. Erza decided to milk it by being intentionally vague. "I'm seeing someone."

Millianna gave Kagura a smug look and the Gravity Mage quickly looked away from her, hoping that she wouldn't catch sight of her blush. Millianna had clearly seen it, however, and her smirk broadened, making Erza raise an eyebrow.

"Who is it?!" Millianna asked excitedly. Lucy got a that smug look she always got when someone found out she was dating. The redhead and opened her mouth to speak.

"Is it Natsu?! Or is it Gray?!" Millianna cried. The pair of boys mentioned whipped their heads around to look at the feline-like woman incredulously.

"Us?! Date her?!" Millianna frowned. She had been certain it would be one of them. "Then who is it?!" She demanded.

Erza was about to respond, but Lucy has clearly had enough and stepped forward. "Me!" She said, smug look coming back into place and making Erza roll her eyes affectionately. It was like Lucy was showing her off to everyone she could.

Millianna and Kagura stared at her blankly. "Huh?" Millianna said, looking from Lucy to Erza. "Really?" Millianna asked Erza, looking from her to Lucy and then back again. Lucy let out an indignant squawk.

"Yes, really." The redhead said, trying not to laugh. She mostly succeeded, but the barest hints of a smirk still graced her lips.

"Why do you ask?" Erza questioned. "I just didn't think she was your... type." She said. "What? Because I'm a girl?" Lucy asked. Millianna shook her head at the words.