Weak

It was finally moving day. I got up and got ready. I took a quick shower and hopped out. I straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, did light nude makeup, then picked out an outfit.

I went downstairs and poured Sukka and Damien food and water

I went downstairs and poured Sukka and Damien food and water. Then the doorbell rang.

I walked over and opened it. It was Nick.

"Hey ma. I brought you breakfast since everything is packed up" he pecked my lips and walked in.

"Thank you" I smiled closing the door.

New update, we're not dating. We agreed to be friends with benefits but it feels like we're in a real relationship. Usually friend with benefits only call each other when they some. But we talk constantly and he visits more.

"You look too cute today" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't even look that good. But I look OK" I grabbed a donut out the box.

"You look sexy mama" he kissed my neck which made me chuckle.

"Are all the boxes and bags packed?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just have to wait for the movers to come then I'm off" I told.

He unwrapped his arms and went over to play with Sukka and Damien. I finished eating and drinking my orange juice he bought.

Then there was another knock on the door. I opened the door and it was the moving people.

"Hi, come in" I said.

"So there's basically something to move in every room. There's 6 rooms up here, the basement, its OK its not scary. Um, there's the theater and the living room" I explained.

They started getting to work. Nick of course helped as well and I did too. I moved the things from my room and bathroom.

-----

Once everything was packed in the 2 moving vans they left to the new house.

Then another truck pulled up to take my cars to the house. I decided to take my blue Lamborghini. As my other cars packed up onto the truck.

"Wanna try?" I asked Nick.

"Really? You actually trust me that much to drive your car?" He asked.

"No, I'm just asking so I can get killed" I said sarcastically.

I gave him the key and he unlocked the car.