House Tour

Once I got home I took a very hot shower. I washed down my body and scrubbed my hair. Once I got out I wrapped my hair in a towel and threw on my robe. Then my doggies ran to me. I have 2 pit bulls. Sukka (Sue-ka) and Damien. Sukka is a French Pit Bull and Damien is a Blue Nose Pit Bull.

"KIM! WE'RE HERE!" Ian yelled.

I walked out of my room and looked down from the railing to see all 6 of them in my foyer.

"Welcome to my house" I waved.

Just then my 2 dogs ran downstairs and to Ian.

"Watch out boys, they bite" I smiled walking downstairs.

"Did you just get out the shower?" Ian asked.

"Fresh out the shower" I smiled.

"I never got your guys' names" I looked up at them.

"I'm Zion" the tall one waved.

"I'm Austin" the one with pinkish hair smiled.

"I'm Edwin" the one with blue hair smiled.

"And I'm Brandon" the one with glasses waved. 

"And you of course already know Nick" Ian teased.

"I'm gonna fuck you up" I pointed at him.

"Gladly" he smirked. I chuckled pushing him away.

"I'm Kimmy. You can call me whatever nick name you want. This is Sukka and Damien" I introduced. "Be nice to them OK" I told Sukka and Damien. They both started sniffing each of the boys.

I walked further into my house and the boys followed as Ian went his own way.

"This right here is kitchen and the living room is right there. If you follow me over here this is my studio, where I do irrelevant things in" I told walking further.

"What's right here?" Zion asked.

"Ah, my favorite part of my house. That's the theater. It holds 10 people. Over here is the game room. Right there is the gaming room, everything is set up. I have a few computers and TVs in there. Along with 2 Xboxes and 2 PlayStation 4's" I explained.

"So 4 TV's in there?" Zion asked. I nodded.

"Downstairs we go" I lead them down the stairs.

"In here is where all the homies hang out at. There's a mini bar right here, a full bathroom, a TV another Xbox and PlayStation. We have a lounging area right here with a striper pole because sometimes people be usin' they damn bathing suits for no reason. Also someone installed it in my house by the name of IAN!" I yelled his name.

"What?" He asked walking downstairs.

"Oh nothing I was just telling them how you installed this striper pole in my house" I told. "I never let my parents down here ever since he's put this here" I told making the boys laugh.

"You should see her on the pole. She's a pro" Ian made his hand like 👌.

"Subtract what he just said. Anyways this is the little hang put spot. Now let's go back upstairs to the 3 floor" I walked back upstairs leading the way.

"This is my favorite floor. It has my master bedroom. Across from my room on the other side, look over there" I pointed to the other side "that's the second master bedroom but its kinda smaller. This is the little kids playroom because I have a little sister and I have 5 other rooms" I explained.

"You have a really nice house" Edwin complemented.

"Thank you. Now make yourselves comfortable while I put my clothes on" I said going into my room and shutting the door.