Packing/Hannah

As Austin and I made breakfast we waited for the guys to come downstairs.

"So any plans today?" He asked.

"I just need to pack everything" I told.

"You're moving?" He asked.

"Yeah, just to a better house. I've had this house since I was 17, I'm too used to it and need to move" I told.

"When are you moving out?" He asked.

"Next week" I told.

"Maybe we can help you pack if you want. Today is a relax day" he offered.

"That'll be very helpful. You guys can start on the guest bedrooms" I told.

Soon later Brandon and Edwin stumbled downstairs.

"Foods on the table with some orange juice and Tylenol" I pointed to the table.

They walked over and sat down. Then Nick came downstairs.

"Morning" he smiled.

"Someone's in a good mood" Edwin said with a mouth full of food.

"Where'd you put my phone?" He asked me.

"Its still on my bed, did you check under the blanket?" I asked. He made his way back up to my room.

"Did you guys?" Brandon asked pointing.

"No, he just stumbled in my room last night. Y'all were some drunk motherfuckers last night" in chuckled.

He made his way back downstairs with Zion following behind him.

"Table, go eat" I pointed.

They went to the table and ate. I went to one of my storage closets and grabbed toothbrushes for them with a travel sized toothpaste.

"After brush y'all alcohol breaths away" I gave them each but not Nick.

Austin and I sat down and ate with them. We talked a little then cleaned up. The boys went back upstairs to brush their teeth and wash up.

"I'm meeting up with Hannah today, wish me luck she won't go psycho" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I hope she's psycho" I smiled.

"Not that" he kissed my neck making me laugh.

"After you finish meeting up with her come back, I need you guys to help me pack some stuff in my house" I told.

"Are you moving?" He asked spinning me around to face him.

"Only to another house. I've already looked at the house and have everything planned out. Its OK Nick, you guys can help me set up my new house" I told.

He pecked my lips and helped me clean the table.

Once the guys finished we went straight to packing the guest bedrooms. Nick left a few minutes ago and we've just been busting music through the house.

"So what's brand new about the house?" Brandon asked.

"It has security cameras around the house. Its a little big bigger. It doesn't have any extra rooms. Its also a block of two away from my parents house but they don't know that" I told.

"This house doesn't have security cameras?" Zion asked.

"I know crazy right" I chuckled.

"So what's going on with you and Nick?" Edwin asked wiggling his eyebrows.