eleven

AUTHOR

SCHOOL

SCHOOL

it was early morning, taehyung forced his eyes to open. as he walked into school, he saw hanseol. his eyes immediately opened wide. "good morning darling-"

"DO NOT CALL ME DARLING!"

-

jungkook appeared infront of taehyung. "dumbass, have you heard?"

"i think i'm hallucinating jungkook calling me a dumbass-" taehyung was cut off when jungkook hit his head hard. "THAT HURT!"

"HYUNG HAVE YOU HEARD?"

"heard what? heard that i'm handsome? pft. heard that enough." taehyung pulled back his hair and arrogantly smiled.

"hyung, there's a rumour spreading about hanseol.... and you." jungkook went quiet after.

taehyung scrunched his brows. "about what?"

"apparently there's a rumour going around and saying that hanseol is a toilet cleaner and picks up shlt everyday to earn money...."

taehyung dropped his bag.

"and apparently, the rumours says you were the one who spread it." jungkook hesitated whilst telling taehyung. he knew taehyung was going to get angry.

"fvcking hell!" taehyung kicked his bag half way through the classroom. "WHO'S SPREADING THIS RIDICULOUS RUMOUR!?" the chattering class went quiet, with not a sound in sight.

"hanseol... i need to find her! where is she!?" taehyung panicked. he needed to tell hanseol, he needed her to know that it wasn't him who created this rumour.

"i saw her in the bathroom," seokjin pointed at the girl's bathroom, 4 rooms down the hallway.

"she must be cleaning the toilet in there." hona started to laugh and the class joined. the laughter was so loud that other classes came to join.

"if anyone dares to laugh about hanseol, we'll make sure you can never open your mouth again!" taehyung slammed the table and the table fell down. the loud thud created the class to go quiet once again. taehyung ran out of the classroom to find hanseol.

"i've taught him well." yoongi smiled and leaned his legs on the table.

" hanseol! come out!"