14. The Barbecue 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Let's go in the water, too." I say with relent. 

"I already said that I don't feel like it," he replied and went into the house.

 When I enter the living room, he stands by the banister and clutching it. His head lies on his arms. I'm scared and run to him. Is he crying? My conscience is bothering me. I've gone too far. I didn't meant to. 

"Harry? Harry, what's the matter with you? Don't you feel well? Shall I get you a glass of water?", I ask . 

He shakes his pretty head every time. 

"Do you want me to call Taylor in?"

 He's shaking his head again. Now I get anxious. I can't handle this situation right now. Emotional things aren't exactly my strong suit.

 "Do you need a doctor?"

 Finally this beautiful man looks at me. He looks so desperate and a tear glitters in his eye. His fingers clutching so tightly the banister that his knuckles look white.

 "Do you need a doctor, Harry?" I'll ask again.

 His answer makes me almost pass out.

 "I need you, Zayn." 

Now, for the first time in my life, I'm really speechless. He needs me? Isn't that what I've been waiting for all this time? My sexy neighbour just tells me that he wants me

"Listen, Harry," I reply quietly. 

"You're completely confused and you don't know what you're talking about." 

Carefully I touch his arm and I'll get him on his feet. 

"I want you, Malik," he repeats. "And I'm serious." 

Then he stands in front of me. Harry with his penetrating gaze. Those green eyes, I think. And I have the feeling that they're asking me if I want him, too. 

"Harry", I say. 

"Ssshhh," comes out of his mouth and a finger lies on my lips.

 "Kiss me, Zayn," he breathes.

 I quickly look out onto the terrace and recognize our women in the pool. 

"What is it now? How much longer will I have to wait?" he breathes again. 

This time I gently pull him to me and the next second our mouths touch and we kiss. This kiss is tender, loving and not hasty. Our lips move in sync and my heart beats only for him. His tongue slides across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Harry tenderly bites my lower lip. I open my mouth. His tongue pushes in and looks for mine. They touch each other and now I was really for it. His tongue dances around my tongue. I grab Harry by the shoulders, hold him close to me and succumb to my feelings. My hands wander over his beautiful body. He grips the back of my neck and kisses me slow and passionately. It's like hundreds of butterflies flapping in my belly. 

"Harry, we have to be careful," I whisper breathlessly. 

"I know," he answers. 

"We need to take it slow." He nods.

 "It's not my fault, Zayn. I knew I wanted you from the first moment I saw you," he whispers into my ear and strokes my manhood.

 Oh my God. "Harry", I moan and enjoy his touch.