Sparks

What if all the sparks lose its brightness? What if  simple teasing turns into a real one?
Jdjdjdj
It was a summer of 2017 when Luhan and Sehun met in a Photoshoot. It was a spring of 2017 when Sunbin and Kasper started seeing each other. They were the couples which is full of oozing chemistry and sparks. The couples whom you won't believe to be seperated ever, not until a winter of 2018.

"Why do you keep on meeting with your ex?!" Sehun's shouts are heard through the walls of their house.

"He is my friend Se! I just can't cut all my ties with him just because we dated once! There's nothing going on between us!" Luhan's voice is filled with irritation as tears starts streaming down his face.

"Whatever. I won't be home tonight. Whore" Sehun replied as he picks up his car keys and slams the door. Luhan was left crying. It was their 26th monthsary.

Kasper and Sunbin's relationship is full of fights but they managed to cope up not until a winter of 2018

"You know what?! You should just go to your slutty damn ex." Sunbin told Kasper with a hint of jealousy and irritation in her voice.

"Fuck it! We are just friends! Why do you keep on insisting that we are more than that?!" Kasper shouted as he slammed the table infront of him.

"Tsk I won't be home tonight" Sunbin replied as she went outside.

It was 5 months later when both couples ended their relationships. The worst part of it is it was a spring of 2019 when a relationship between Sunbin and Sehun started to bloom.
Kasper? He is nowhere to be found as well as Luhan.

It was a Christmas Eve when an accident happened. A couple driving through the frozen road bumped into an electric post. The names of the victims? Lee Sunbin and Oh Sehun.
Sunbin is in dire need of a heart transplant while Sehun is in dire need of a corneal transplant. The doctors are losing hope to save them not until someone came to save their lives.

"Good Morning Ma'am your heart donor asked me to give this to you after your recovery. The blue one is for Sir Sehun and the pink one are yours Ma'am " The nurse said as he gave the letters to Sunbin. Curiosity kicked in as she starts to tear the pink envelope of the letter.

Dear Sunbin,
              Please take care of my heart. That heart never failed to love a certain man. It was a summer of 2017 in a photoshoot when I and my first and last love met. Those were the happiest moments of my life. We were called as a perfect couple but I don't think we are because when a winter of 2018 came a large storm hit our relationship. He thought that there's something between me and my ex who is my friend. But the truth is I was just seeking for help to find the dream house of my love. But it's okay because he found his true love after we broke up. Please tell him that I really love him till my last breath. It was a Christmas Eve when I decided to save the one who stole my love. I don't have any grudge to you don't worry. But I wanted to thank you for making my Love happy. The keys are for his dream house. You can find it inside the envelope imcluding this letter.
                                         Sincerely Yours,
                                                        Lu Han

"Hey Babe why are you crying? By the way love I wanted to know who is the kind ones who donated in order to save us" Sehun said as he walks towards Sunbin.

"H-here's a letter from your donor" Sunbin stuttered because of too much crying as she gives the letter to Sehun.

Dear Sehun,
              Hey, Those corneas are the ones who never failed to admire the beauty of a certain lady. It was a spring of 2017 when I was completely mesmerized wit her beauty. Please use my cornea to always look at her with eyes full of love. She is one of a kind so don't break her heart. Also please tell her that I love her to death. Never do something that'll make her jealous. Because we broke up because of jealousy, we broke up because she was too jealous of my ex who happens to be my friend and her heart donor. I don't know why is she jealous because I was just seeking for help because I wanted to give her the most beautiful necklace and thanks to my ex I found one. Always take good care of my corneas. The necklace inside is for her.
                                       Sincerely Yours,
                                           Kim Taewoo