Prove Me Wrong

''Roy, I think you drank enough...'' Hughes said signaling the bartender cut Roy off looking to his friend who was flushed smiling at him completely drunk, ''I can... Drink a lot...'' Roy said leaning towards his friend poking his chest getting serious, "I'll drink as much as I like, Maes Hughes..." He said before Hughes's phone went off. "It's my wife... Stay here. I'll be back." The married man seeing Roy pout before Hughes went outside to answer his wife, as the raven haired male felt the bartender's eyes look at him before he took his attention off him, and going to help someone taking the opportunity to get up and leave through the back, almost stumbling but managing to make it out unnoticed. "Roy's drunk... On top of that he's in one of his moods..." Hughes said to his wife who wasn't surprised, "Roy still won't let you help him out huh?... He does know I don't mind right?" Gracia said looking at Elicia struggling to stay up since she was waiting for her father to come home, "That's what I was thinking..." Hughes said looking at the time. "Anyways, it's late. I was thinking of bringing Roy back to our place so he can sleep it off... Before he does anything dumb." He added never noticing Roy walk across the street, "Honey, I know this is off topic but... That boy that Roy is friends with, I think you're judging him too quickly." Gracia said in defense of Edward since Hughes mentioned him the first time they met. "...Gracia... He has an attitude and gets Roy anxious, what do you want me to say about him?", "I think you should know better. After all, aren't you teaching Elicia not to judge people so quickly? Practice what you preach. Anyways. Elicia is here waiting for you, she's just falling asleep on and off waiting for you. I'm not rushing you though." The wife said as Elicia was falling asleep.

"I love you, honey. See you soon." Gracia said before hanging up leaving the married man quiet for a long moment, "...I'm not trying to be like that with the kid, but... I'll change my mind about him when he proves me wrong.'' He said to himself before heading back inside to see Roy was gone, asking the bartender where his friend was as they apologized for taking their eyes off him. The drunk raven haired male walked almost stumbling a few times, before tripping over his own foot, making a face since he hurt his knee and forehead, blinking for a moment recognizing Edward's place a few feet away from him, smiling deciding to message the blond who was hearing music on the tv to himself downstairs as everyone was asleep, sipping on a drink hearing his phone go off. "Who could at be at this time? I hardly talk to anyone." Edward thought picking up his phone to see it was a message from a number he didn't know, "Edward, I found you~" The message read confusing Edward as he put his drink down on the table, getting up and going to the door opening the door to look around taken by surprise when seeing Roy pop out and hug him. "Edward! You're here!" The drunk male said happily, making Edward realize Roy was drunk, "You reek of alcohol, fuck...." Edward said annoyed trying to pull away from the hug flustered, "Edward! Drink with me!", "Shut up the fuck up, you're going to wake up my family and the entire neighborhood, it's so fucking late for this..." Edward said dragging the drunk male inside closing and locking the door quietly. The small blond managed to get the raven haired male on the couch scowling at how noisy the male was smiling at him, "Edward!-", "Shhhh... Shut the fuck for a moment... You're going to get me in trouble here." Edward said quietly putting his hand over Roy's mouth, trying to figure out what to do as the music played in the background.

"The Birthday Massacre cds were for you?" Roy asked surprised seeing Edward get flustered since he had no idea his dad had taken Mustang's suggestion, "I told you to shut up-?!" The blond started getting cut off when he was suddenly grabbed by his arm and inches from the drunken male, surprised by how strong he was despite his drunken state. ''You're a bad drunk-?!'' Edward started but stopped when the male leaned towards him curiously, backing up getting flustered, ''So he goes that way huh?'' He thought before getting pulled on top of the raven haired male suddenly, ''What the fu-!" The blond started but stopped when the drunk male gently grabbed his finally dyed blue hair hair in a familiar gentle way. "Fullmetal..." Roy said quietly seeing Edward get red in the face and look down shyly at the odd pet name, as 'Play with Fire' started playing, with the raven haired male who kissed the small blond on the cheek, taking Roy by surprise at how Edward didn't reject him, putting his hands on his waist looking at him with his lustful dark eyes. Edward realized both Roy and himself were aroused, "Shit... Dad's going to kill me in the morning..." The blond thought before undoing Roy's pants to expose him, awkwardly touching his arousal with his left hand, "This guy is huge..." He thought flustered as the raven haired male still drunk, but a bit aware doing the same to Edward who reacted with a nervous expression giving a small sound. "You're very cute, Fullmetal." Roy said simply before pressing his lips against Edward's putting his pierced tongue into his mouth, hearing the blond give a surprised moan in the deep kiss, feeling the blond awkwardly get them both off at the same time as the soft metallic sound of their lip piercings hit one another, unaware they were being watched by a pair of amethyst eyes.

"I wanted a glass of water... Guess not." Envy thought sighing to himself, hearing his half sibling pulled from the messy kiss to catch his breath making a sound in pleasure that made the palm haired male blush heavily and go back to his room quietly, as Hughes was frustrated since he wasn't able to get in touch with Roy realizing his phone had died. "Great, just great... I lose this idiotic man and his phone dies? What luck... I hope he made it home safe, his vision gives out suddenly..." He said with a sigh getting home to his wife, who looked at him surprised, ''Where's Roy?'' Gracia asked seeing her husband shrug, ''Don't know, I lost him, on top of that his phone died... I'll call him in the morning.'' Hughes said going over to his sleeping daughter. ''Edward, I'm disappointed in you. You could of let me know you let Roy in.'' Hohenheim said scolding his son in the kitchen the next morning, who just made a face too tired to say anything back to his father, yawning freshened up and covered up to hide the few marks on his neck and shoulder, ''Give me a break...'' Edward thought sipping at a cup of juice. ''Dad, Roy was drunk... At least brother was nice enough to help him out.'' Alphonse said in his brother's defense, ''Sir, there's no need to scold Fullmetal... It's my fault. I dropped by uninvited in an embarrassing state.'' The father heard Roy say turning around to see the patched up raven haired male who was red in the face embarrassed, clearly hungover but smiling nervously as he usually did. "...That's not the point, the point is my son knows better-", "Give me a fucking break! Fuck!" Edward snapped annoyed making Roy tense up, not surprising Envy who was heading down the stairs that moment seeing his half sibling storm up the stairs and to his room slamming the door, ''He's pissy from getting some?... And he talks about me.'' Envy thought heading to the kitchen.

"Still treating us like kids, Hohenheim?" Envy asked annoyed making the group in the kitchen see the palm haired male looking at them, before looking over to Roy with the serious hard to read expression from the palm haired male's reptilian amethyst eyes making Roy smile even more nervously, watching as he left without a word making Alphonse curious as to why Envy looked at Roy like that. Edward who was in his room putting his hand to his face tired and flustered sighing heavily, hearing Roy's phone go off since he was charging it in his room going over to see it was Hughes, sticking his pierced tongue out annoyed letting it ring annoyed before deciding to finally answer the phone several rings later, relieving the married man at the other end finally answering. "Roy Mustang! You're late for work! Where have you been! I went to your place and you weren't even home!" Hughes said hearing silence for a moment concerning him, "Roy?...", "I'll send him the message.", The familiar voice said making Hughes realize his friend went to bother Edward, "Jesus..." He said pinching the bridge of his nose sighing. "Spitfire..." Hughes started hearing an annoyed huff quickly about to apologize before hearing Edward hang up not surprising him, "...He's even grumpier than usual..." He said as the blond unplugged the fully charged phone seeing a photo him Roy hugging his black cat happily, before huffing leaving his room and back down the stairs seeing his dad pause from talking to Roy who was profusely apologizing. "Edward-", "Here, a message from your friend, you worried him AND you're late for work." Edward said to Roy awkwardly handing him his phone ignoring his father as he left out the door and shut it harshly behind him, making Hohenheim feel terrible, ''Ah, I did it again...'' The father said as Roy sighed heavily embarrassed remembering what happened between him and Edward, ''He's going to kill me later...''.