Envy

''Aren't you going to answer that? Your phone has been going off nonstop.'' Greed commented to Roy who was ignoring his phone on the counter, ''Nah, It's just my dumb friend... He really won't help me out right now...'' The tired older male said turning off his phone when Hughes stopped calling, ''I appreciate my friend, but he's just a bit overbearing sometimes...'' Roy said quietly. ''He doesn't even like Fullmetal.'', ''I don't blame him. The runt makes himself so unlikable.'' Greed said sighing as his boyfriend quietly sat at the counter laying his face on it staying quiet, ''Do those two fight often?" Roy asked Greed who smiled awkwardly nodding, ''Usually, but it's harmless, Today was bad... This is the first time I've seen Envy snap like that.'' The spiky haired male said. ''Things sure were said...'' Roy said getting quiet for a moment thinking about what was said, "I had no idea Envy could hit that hard." Greed said seeing the older male smile at him, "Greed... Thank you for helping me back there, it was tough holding Envy back there, he's a lot stronger than he looks.", ''Fullmetal?... What a stupid tacky nickname.'' Envy's voice said suddenly. "Envy! You finally talk and the first thing you do is criticize???", "It's a fitting name for the fucker..." Envy said reaching for a candy bar Roy had left for him on the counter, "I hate him...", "You don't mean that..." Roy said seeing Envy look hurt again, "I know I hurt the pipsqueak's feelings, but he just hurt me so bad with what he said to me and I just...", "Said what you felt that moment?" The older male said going over to fix a box that was out of place. "It's understandable, you could have said more, if you wanted to.", "You're right, I could have outed you and the pipsqueak the day you two fucked around on the couch when you came by drunk." Envy said but pause for a moment, "Well you're still drunk right now, but whatever..." The palm haired male said making Roy turn around immediately and look at Envy wide eyed and red in the face. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT???" The older male making Greed laugh a bit at Envy finally sitting up straight with raised brow, "I was going to go downstairs to get water, and I saw you two. And I saw EVERYTHING. You're a lot hornier than you look." The male said with a taunting grin seeing Roy get embarrassed and flustered, "...I'm so sorry..." The older male apologized bowing before losing his balance for a second, but quickly get his arm caught by Greed.

"I didn't think you were that drunk...", "I'm not..." Roy said tiredly grateful at the catch, "My vision in my left eye gives out when I'm too stressed.... well stressed in general, since I left the military..." The older male said quietly surprising Envy and Greed, "That's why I have Salem, she's my service cat." Roy continued thinking he would get some criticism at opening up, "See, that's why I said some people have it worse than my stupid brother." Envy said with a sigh. "You're too nice for your own good, helping people out when you're in a bad spot yourself." Greed added making Roy smile in relief with a small laugh, "Well... Even people like Fullmetal deserve kindness.". "And a hand job apparently," Envy added ignoring his phone when it went off, ''...Hey if you can't deal with stress why even bother with the pipsqueak?'' The small male asked getting quiet again. ''He's right, the kid is nothing but stress.'' Greed agreed seeing Roy smile softly, ''He's not that bad.'', ''You see something we don't see.'' Envy said scrunching his face, ''Envy, what you said earlier... There's no reason to feel that way.'' Roy started sitting on an empty crate he had, seeing the male make a face hurt, ''Easy for you to say...''. ''Feeling like a burden is something I'm all too familiar with, believe it or not.'' Roy started looking down at the floor, ''I always feel like I'm in the way of my friends living their lives... 'Roy be careful.'... 'Roy make better choices.'... 'Roy make sure you eat.'...'' The older male said tiredly surprising Greed at how much Roy was opening up to them about how he felt at times with his close friends looking exhausted. ''Their love just feels overbearing to me some days, I just want to scream... I know they mean well, but I just feel like a fucking burden.'' Roy said nervously playing with his hands, ''Maybe that's why Fullmetal feels so refreshing to me, he's the complete opposite of them.'' He said with Envy, ''You do understand me... Greed made me feel things I never thought I could ever feel, and it was honestly so refreshing.'' Envy admitted quietly shocking Greed. ''Everything I never had, I got from Greed. So, when Hohenheim finally remembered me and brought me to live with him by force, I immediately hated the Elric brothers, especially that damn pipsqueak. But I was actually happy to have something I always wanted, a family. So, for the runt to treat me like that, it fucking hurt...'' The small male said getting annoyed at his phone going off.