Harry was just happy that Perrie was with him as they made their way to history class. Harry could hear them talking about him.

“Harry is an Omega?”

“I thought he was Beta!”

“You think he’s mated?”

“Probably gonna be one of Nick’s bitches.”

The last one hurt Harry. Did they really think he was so desperate that he would go to Nick? He had a mate, for god’s sake. The bite mark was easy to be seen as well!

“Don’t listen to them,” Perrie soothed. “They’re assholes.”

She flipped the Alpha who had given the comment about Nick’s bitch the bird and he shut his mouth. No-one said anything anymore, realizing that they weren’t as subtle as they thought they were.

Harry rolled his eyes at them and walked beside Perrie to their first class, only to almost fall asleep again. He tried his best not to lean his head on his desk but stay in a straight sitting position.

Perrie was reading fanfiction about Lashton again and Harry decided that this class was not worth his attention and got his phone out, reading it as well.

He made it through his day without any problems. That was until it was time for lunch. He quickly packed his stuff and left the classroom to meet Louis and slap Kylie in her face that the Alpha was his and his only.

But just as he was about to enter the lunch room, he was pulled away by his wrist. He struggled, trying to get away.

“Let me go, you asshole!” Harry shouted. He knew who it was before smelling or looking, of course it was Nick. There was no other possibility.

“So you are an Omega,” Nick smirked, pressing him against the wall.

Harry tried getting away, but Nick held his wrists much too tight. “So what? That’s none of your concern.”

“Yes, it is! Every unbonded Omega is mine!” Nick growled.

“Not unbonded!” Harry shouted but Nick ignored him.

Fine, be like that, Harry thought before letting out a loud whine. It was different to the one he gave Louis during his heat. Every bonded Omega got the ability to produce a whine to call their Alpha but only their Alpha. No other Alpha would react to this sound.

“What was the sense of this?” Nick asked. “Anyways, you’re mine. Like every unbonded Omega.”

“Does he look unbonded?” an Alpha voice growled behind them and Harry’s face lit up. Nick turned around, seeing Louis with golden eyes and bared teeth. “Take your dirty hands off him.”

Nick let Harry go who instantly rushed over to Louis who wrapped an arm around him before pointing at the bite mark on Harry’s neck.

“He has a bite mark, he’s taken, you asshole. If I ever see you near him again, I’m gonna fuck you up. Now get away from him.”

Nick made a beeline out of the corridor and Louis relaxed, blinking his now blue eyes. He looked at Harry.

“Did he hurt you?” he asked.

“No. Now let’s search Kylie.”

They found her sitting at the table with her cheerleader friends. Louis walked up to her, telling Harry to stay a bit behind. She stood up when she saw him, smiling brightly.

“Louis!” she said happily. “What are you doing here?”

Louis pulled the paper with her number out of his pocket. “You know Kylie, I just wanted to let you know that you can stop trying to get me in your bed like a desperate, thirsty bitch,” he told her, ripping the piece of paper and pushing it in her hands.

“I’m mated,” he told her, signaling Harry to come over.

He pulled his mate close and pressed his lips on his softly, hearing Kylie gasp and shriek next to them. They broke apart and Perrie appeared next to Kylie, exclaiming, “In your face, bitch!”

“Oh and you can tell Nick that Harry is not available,” Louis said before taking Harry’s hand and bringing him to their own table.

--------------------------------

I just realized that I will take a few massive time skips in this story. Oh well.

Yeah, hope this was satisfying. Problems with writing right now.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*