A/N (read if you want an explanation)

Heeeeeyyyy......
Long time no update.

So I have a few things to address I believe.

Last year was a long year for me guys, I was going to update around the middle of the year but two of my family members have had a run in with cancer. Honestly I wanted to update but I was a lot more focused on them. So sorry for that but I think they are more important. Now to cap that off because I am a total clutz I managed to snap my ankle in half playing soccer. I damaged my growth plate and my Achilles' tendon. I've been in and out of hospital for surgery. And currently have screw in my foot. So yeah that was kinda distracting. And then there's also school. So people you have to understand that I was busy and still am now with work. I will try to give you an update when I can, I'm going to jog my memory with the movies.

Now I have been active and writing, in fact I'm in the process of writing a PJO/HOO book right now, but I'm not sure if I want to publish it due to the nagging I'm receiving on this one in which I have a very good reason for not updating.

So please give me the benefit of the doubt right now geeez. I'm currently editing dragon prince because I have realised how bad the writing style is and because I gave it a shit ending. So at the moment this book is still pending. I will probably change the time skips and layout again. You all need to be watching out for that okey dokey!

I really do love you guys for your support, but it's been a tough time for me ok. So I need to get myself back into this and I dunno maybe you'll be surprised what happens ;)

But in the meantime I'd be checking for updates and editing on this book in the next week or two.

- toothless_soph OUT!

Oh and just a quick question!

I'm really curious where my readers are from. No I'm not a creeper, just curious :)

The United States of America

Canada

Mexico

Costa Rica

Brazil

Jamaica

Argentina

New Zealand

Indonesia

Malaysia

Phillipines

Thailand

China

South Korea

Japan

India

Sri Lanka

Turkey

Greece

Slovakia

Austria

Sweden

Switzerland

Italy

Spain

France

Belgium

Netherlands

Denmark

Poland

Finland

Norway

United Kingdom

Ireland

Australia ( love ya)

Other?