💙 32

She woke up to the voice of the maid waking her up by telling her that Taehyung's downstairs. Her eyes widened as she quickly get into the shower before dressing herself in a beautiful light blue dress.

She was basically running to the stairs, excited that Taehyung are finally here. The maid was watching her as she shook her head slightly at how pitiful she was running like that.

Different from what she expected, Taehyung was not alone and her anger went up when she saw Jungkook hiding behind Taehyung with their hands intertwined, not to mention the bags and pieces of luggage that the butlers were carrying. "What is he doing here?!" She pointed out her finger to the hiding male as she walked closer to the couple.

She was about to grab Jungkook's wrist when Taehyung suddenly grabbed hers "don't you dare touch him" she was stunned at how Taehyung was speaking to her but she chuckled deeply at how pathetic Jungkook looked like hiding behind Taehyung "you're protecting him? I'm your wife, not him!"

"Yes, you are my wife but he's the one who's carrying my baby so don't you think of doing anything to him" with that Taehyung gently pulled on Jungkook's wrist and brought him to his room which is downstairs since it's suitable for a pregnant person.

She was angry at her husband for bringing Jungkook to their home as she fists her hands in anger "you'll see what can happen if you keep this up, Taehyung"

Tbc