💙 24

Taehyung frowned his brows and started to panic when Jungkook suddenly cried out of the blue, making the younger to accidentally hug him while still carrying him in his arms and shushing him, telling him not to cry and whispering nothing but sweet in his ear.

Taehyung carefully placed him down on the kitchen chair as he smiled and caress Jungkook's soaked cheek gently "you're such a crybaby" he said making the older to sob even harder.

"t-that's because of the baby" Taehyung chuckled lightly and nodded his head, not wanting to argue with Jungkook who's pregnant "anything you say bunny, now let's eat"

He sat beside Jungkook who was already chewing on his food with widened eyes and cheeks puffed out like a bunny eating its carrot. He was enjoying his food while Taehyung just watched him with soft eyes.

Jungkook was stunned when suddenly Taehyung came closer and whipped off the corner of his lips with his finger and licked the melted ice cream with his tongue.

His cheeks were burning red as he continued to eat his food slowly in which Taehyung just smiled at how adorable Jungkook look like when he was blushing.
.
.
.
She was sitting on her bed, anger took over her as she started to yell like a mad person and was basically destroying her bedroom by throwing everything that she could have her hands on and throwing it on the floor.

She took a deep breath and grabbed her phone as she dialed his number "What-" she cut him off "come to the cafe" she hung up, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded on the other side of the call.

Tbc