💙 28

It has been three days since the day he met his fiance and since then, he still hasn't told Jungkook about him really marrying his fiance. He's scared that Jungkook would be heartbroken after hearing the bad news since he knows how Jungkook feels about him, about Jungkook loving him.

They were in the living room, cuddling on the couch when Jungkook suddenly wanted to watch the barbie diary. Taehyung was taken back by the idea of watching barbie but he just chuckled at how Jungkook was begging him to let him watch the movie.

Taehyung slowly munched on the popcorn while Jungkook was giggling watching the three girls playing with water and laughing in the cafeteria while washing the dishes. Taehyung looked down as he caress Jungkook's lock softly, lifting his chin as Jungkook stared at him in confusion and frowned since Taehyung was disturbing him by watching the movie.

"I wanna tell you something" he said, earning a nod from the older "I'm getting married in four days" the older was stunned hearing him saying that but he just kept quiet, not wanting to say anything to the younger as he stood up from the couch and walked to the room in silence, making Taehyung to chase him to the room and stopped him by grabbing his wrist "hey, listen to me"

He stared down to the floor, still refusing to look up at the younger since his heart was hurting so badly that he just wanted to cry and scream out loud as much as he wants but he tried holding it back since he doesn't want to hurt the younger. He knows very well that he's engaged to someone and that he's nothing more than just a slut to him.

He deserves better and Jungkook will do anything to make him happy and not to be selfish just because he's pregnant with Taehyung's baby "I know you're mad but I-" he cut him off with a peck on his lips as he smiled at Taehyung "of course you're getting married, you have a fiance"

Tbc