💙 27

Taehyung parked his car in the basement "fuck" he ruffled his hair as he hit the steering hard with the palms of his hands "FUCK" he cursed under his breath while getting out of the vehicle and slammed the car door as he walked to the lift and to the apartment.
.
.
.
Taehyung pushed open the door of the master bedroom as he walked to the king-size bed. He sat on the edge of the bed, exactly beside Jungkook who was still sleeping.

He silently chuckled at Jungkook for sleeping like a baby with his cheeks puffed out as he caress his chin gently before leaning in and leaving a peck on his pouting lips.

Jungkook frowned, feeling someone was kissing him "umm" he blinked open his eyes as Taehyung let go and smiled at him with his cute boxy smile.

Jungkook was still sleepy, he slowly sat himself beside Taehyung and rubbed his eyes with the sleeve of the hoodie that he was wearing, which also belongs to Taehyung.

Without warning, Taehyung pulled him in by his waist and buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, making the older to yelp in surprise as his cheeks slowly turned pink in color "T-tae, what's wrong?"

Taehyung slightly shook his head "can we stay like this for a while?" Jungkook was stunned but he said nothing and just let Taehyung to cuddle with him even more.

Taehyung grabbed both of Jungkook's butt cheeks and gently lifted him up so that he was sitting on his lap like a koala would, in which the older just remained silent.

Jungkook smiled as he softly played with Taehyung's soft hair, he can feel that Taehyung is slowly falling asleep. He pecked his forehead and slowly pushed both of them onto the bed, laying face to face in the same position as earlier "good night my love" Jungkook snuggled his head in Taehyung's warm chest and let the sleep to take over his body.

Tbc