Chapter One

I woke up as I usually did, but something felt different. 

I stretched my legs out,  and noticed that I fell asleep in cat form.

I yawned, my little pink tongue sticking out.

I looked at the end of my bed, and saw my father sitting there, in cat form as well.

"Dad!" I squealed.

After King Beast took over Wonderland he made all of the Wonderlandians work to harvest the wonder, which meant that Dad away most of the time.

I bounded over, pouncing on his larger cat form.

"Hello Charlee," he chuckled, licking my head affectionately.

"I thought you had to work for three more unbirthdays?" I said questioningly.

"I was. But I was sent very special news. The new king as you know has brought kids from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon and he found his choose, (mate, girlfriend, ect.). Now he will bring kids from Wonderland, but the rest will still be banned." He said, the rhyming going perfectly.

"And what does that have to do with me? Am I one of thee?" I asked, still working on my rhyming.

"You are my daughter. My beautiful little plotter," he said, the craziness of his normal self showing.

I giggled, thinking of how much more fun pranking in Auradon would be.

"But I would have to leave you behind," I said, realizing this.

"My daughter, everywhere you go I am with you," he told me, rubbing the tattoo on my wrist, (in the collage up top).

Everyone has one of the tattoos you see, specific to who their parents are.

When you get to the age of four and three quarters, you jump into the Waterfall of Wonder, and it gives you the magic abilities of your parents, and a tattoo to symbolize it.

"Now, you must get ready! The limo will be here in an hour, would not want to be unsteady!" He called, and poofed out of my room.

I grabbed my suitcase that was much like the Mad Hatters hat, with next to no limit.

I stuffed my clothes, catnip, shoes, scratching post, blankets, cat toys, jewelry, painting stuff, and hair stuff into my bag, zipping it up.

I quickly got dressed in my outfit that I deemed fit, and as usual let my ears poke out of my hair, and my tail go out of the tail hole in my skirt. (outfit up top)

I took a quick look in the mirror, and smiled the famous Cheshire smile, before letting everything but my eyes disappear.

My eyes switched colors, showing that I was using my powers.

I smirked at the mirror one last time before heading downstairs.

I saw my father waiting, looking very nice in a pinky-purple suit.

His purple and pink eyes were glancing down at his pocket watch.

He looked up when he heard me coming down the stairs, his eyes tense.

"We can't be late for the very important date!" He warned, and I nodded.

"To the edge!" He told me, and I teleported there.

He was there when I opened my eyes, and saw three other people.

There was a limo, a man who I assumed was the driver, The White Rabbit, and his son, Wyatt Rabbit.

"Wyatt!" I called, before disappearing and landing on his shoulder in cat form.

"Hello Charlee." He said with a chuckle.