I stood back up and closed the bag, setting it down on the counter. Looking over at the time I sighed seeing it was only eleven in the morning.

"Could you grab the eggs for me, kitten." Stefan spoke.

I blushed and nodded as I opened the fridge. Grabbing the cartoon of eggs I set it down beside him and he gave me a smile.

More blush made its way to my cheeks and I looked away from him.

Looking down at Bear I smiled seeing he was still eating. He was a quick yet dainty eater.

I watched as Stefan began to cook. His eyes concentrated on the food.

"Can I help?" I asked wanting to make myself useful.

"You just stand there and look pretty." He smirked down at me.

I blushed once more as I quickly looked away from him. I walked up to the chairs in front of the island and sat down in the one I always sit in.

Keeping my eyes on the counter I traced my finger over the marble. It was silent besides the cutting of something against the counter.

Bear suddenly barked and started to run around the kitchen. I giggled and looked up as Stefan placed a plate in front of me.

He walked away and came back with a bowl of fruit. I furrowed my eyes in confusion seeing strawberries and bits of watermelon in the bowl.

I looked up at Stefan and he had a smirk on his face.

"Lucky told me." He winked before walking back to the stove.

I blushed and took in a breath.

Placing my hands in my lap I waited for Stefan to sit down.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Stefan spoke.

"It would be rude of me to start eating without you." I quietly replied.

"Doesn't matter, go ahead and eat your food." He said pointing at my plate.

I shook my head and waited for him.

"Little one, eat." He said.

I sighed and took my hands out my lap. Picking up my fork I held it in my hand. I still waited for him, even though he told me to eat.

"You choose to not listen to people, don't you? I said eat your food. You barely ate last night." He said, his voice a bit angry.

I rolled my eyes at him and put a piece of fruit on my fork.

He suddenly was standing beside me and I gasped as he grabbed my chin.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, I don't tolerate rude little kittens. Either fix the attitude or face the consequences." He said looking down at me.

I gulped and nodded my head. He let me go and walked to the other side of the counter. Sitting down across from me he began to eat his food.

Picking up my fork I looked down at my food and held back the tears. It seems like a childish move, but I've always hated it when I get in trouble.