t w e n t y f o u r: it's the wand for the crown

"Coochy, coochy, coo

"Coochy, coochy, coo."  Harry said, tappin his hook under Ben's chin. "How's it feel to be the king now, eh?"

"Leave him alone Har." Sam said, sitting on a crate. Harry circled around him once more, this time stopped by Uma.

"Give it a rest, Harry." Uma said. "Give it a rest. We don't want damaged goods."

"You said that I could hook him." Harry said, swinging around the pillar and pointing his hook at Uma.

"She said at noon."  Sam said. "It isn't noon yet. But can we kill him a little bit?"

"We are not killing the king Sam." Uma said. "Not until it's noon."

"20 more minutes." Harry said, holding his watch in front to Ben's face.

"That says 11:30." Ben informed.

"Ah." Harry said, pulling his watch away.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma said, sitting down on the crate next to Sam.

"Mm-hmm." Harry said, setting his foot next to the crate Sam sat on.

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben said, looking at floor.

"Leave us alone, Harry." Uma said, waving him off.

"19 minutes to go now." Harry said as he walked past Ben.

"Go." Uma said:

"I get that you don't deserve this." Ben began.

"This?" Uma said, waving around her with a dry laugh "This island is a prison, thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me. Because no one's looking out for me. It's just me."

She flipped her braids over her shoulder.

"So this isn't your mom's plan? Isn't that her necklace?" Ben asked.

"My mom doesn't care about me, either. Well, not unless she needs
someone for the night shift." Uma said.

"Ouch." Ben said with a wince.

"I don't need your pity." Uma huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, you certainly don't. You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up." Ben joked.

"Funny." Sam said, rolling her eyes.

"All right. So let's trash talk Mal." Uma stated flatly, tilting her head to the side.

"I'd rather talk about you." Ben said.

"Mm. Funny and a gentleman." Uma said, tapping Ben on his chin. "I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes."

"Well, you don't. Set me free, and we'll go back together." Ben offered, hopefulness in his time.

"Oh, so now I get an invite?" Uma asked.  "Gee, I wonder why."

"You're not getting away that easily Benny." Sam said, narrowing her eyes.

"When you brought Mal." Uma rolled her eyes. "Evie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad."

"I never thought of it like that before." Ben said. "That I could've hurt the people I didn't pick. My plan was to start with four kids and bring more people over. I guess I was busy being king. That sounds lame. I'm so sorry." Ben paused.  "You're a leader, Uma.
So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of your solution?" Uma shook her head.  "Nah. I don't need you. I'm gonna get there on my own. Harry!"  Harry came walking back over "Let's see what this puppy can do."

Uma raised her necklace, before walking away, leaving Harry to taunt Ben again.

Time passed quickly, Quinn had brought Maddie over and tied her to a post as Sam watched Harry circle around Ben and Ben watched her with a knowing smile. She caught his eye, sticking her tongue at him.

Ben only laughed, stopping when Harry's hook came dangerously close to his face. Sam pushed his wrist back, earning a pout from Harry.

"I just wanna hook him." Harry said. "Is that too much to ask."

"It is." Sam said. "Stop being a baby and wait until it's noon."

Harry shrugged, pulling his wrist out of Sam's grip, disappearing behind the post Ben was tied on. He came back around again, his arms wrapping Sam's waist, placing his chin on her head.

Ben winked at Sam, who rolled her eyes at him.

"Guys! Gil called. "They're here."

"Welcome!" Harry said, raising his arms and pushing Ben back slightly, closer to the shark infested waters.

"Finally!" Uma laughed, watching Mal and her crew come close as she breaks into a rap battle with Mal, both ticked off by the end of it though they tried and failed to hide it.

"Hold up. That's too easy. We want to see it work." Sam said, pointing at the wand in Mal's hand. Mal's eyes narrowed at Sam. She looked around her so subtly, as Carlos nodded toward the dog they had brought with them.

"Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word." The dog says nothing.

"Dogs don't talk." Sam muttered, placing her hands on her hips. Chelsea placed her chameleon on her shoulder. "Hey! You took Blinky again?"

"I did," Chelsea said. "And your cat Lucinda. It's a normal thing Sam."

"Talk, dog." Mal ordered, pointing the wand at the dog, looking at him in a slight panic.

"I hate dogs." Chelsea mumbled. Sam looked at her sympathetically, patting her on the shoulder.

"Does this vest make me look fat?" The dog said. Uma let out a laugh, the rest of the crew joining in. "Can I have bacon? Cookies?" Mal and Uma quickly exchange, Mal getting Ben and Maddie and Uma getting the wand.

"By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" Uma chanted. Quinn leaned over her shoulder, squinting at the barrier. Nothing happened. Not a shimmer, not a glimmer, not a rumble of thunder. Nothing.

"You do not get to win every time!" Uma growled, snapping the fake wand over her knee, pulling her sword out of its sheath. Her crew plus Quinn, Helia, Hanna, Chelsea, HJ, and Heather charged at Mal and her little gang, a battle beginning.

"Well damn." Sam muttered. "It actually is going down."

She pulled her sword out, even if it was against her better judgement, charging behind the pirate crew.

It's the wand for the crown.