f o u r: civil

Quinn bounced through the Chip Shoppe with a smile across her face, not caring for the amount of faces that were glaring at her

Quinn bounced through the Chip Shoppe with a smile across her face, not caring for the amount of faces that were glaring at her. She sat on a stool next to Sam, glancing around the shop.

"What?" Quinn asked. "You don't want me here? Well that's rude. What have I done to you?"

Harry's arm instinctively pulled Sam back, as nobody cared for a quarrel between Sam and Quinn who were extremely childish about it.

"Oh I get it." Quinn said, watching the pirates eyes flickering between her and Sam. "I get it. But I'm not here to fight with Blondie, or Harry or anyone." The pirates looked at her in disbelief, none of them believing her. "Does that seem too hard to believe?"

"Yes it is." Uma said. "Why do you think they are looking at you like that?"

"I was sure they were going to pounce on the minute they saw me. You guys are so overprotective of Sam. Not everything I do is to hurt her. I love her."

"Ninety nine percent of it is." Uma said as Quinn scowled. "You love her? That's funny. But carry on."

"I bother her because I love her. Anyways." Quinn said. "What is a girl to do to get service around here?"

"What do you want?" Uma asked, pulling out her own and writing pad.

"Well it's tea time." Quinn said. "So tea would be nice."

"They sell tea here?" Chelsea asked with a frown. "I never knew that."

"They'll give it to you if you ask." Quinn reported. "I've learned that much."

"How many times do you have tea anyway?" Uma asked. "It doesn't even seem like you eat. All I see you do is drink tea."

"Tea is good for the heart." Quinn said. "I just don't eat here. I'm not into seafood. No offense."

"I'm not offended. I wouldn't eat many things here anyway." Uma said, handing her ticket to Cook. "Tea!"

"Tea?" Cook grumbled, disappearing into the kitchen to find the tea Quinn craved.

"She's so rude." Quinn said. "Of course I want tea. What else do I live for? What else do I get from here?"

"I don't see how she's being rude." Uma said. "She's just doing her job. That's just how Cook acts anyway."

"Well I find it rude." Quinn said. "I am the heir to the Wonderland throne because my dear old auntie the White Queen don't got no kids. And if I ever got off this Isle she would have no reason but to give it to me."

"Yes but here we are on the Isle of the Lost." Chelsea said. "So far from home."

"Yes indeed." Quinn said. "We are here rotting while the goodies run around all happy and smiley in Auradon." Quinn pointed to the TV. "Just look at good little Mal and how quickly she was to discard her old ways. What a tragedy. What a disgrace, turning her own mother into a lizard? Now that was funny. Maleficent was only in the way of our freedom anyway."

"Maleficent was such a drag." Chelsea agreed. "She just scared everyone into following her. Which doesn't build loyalty as she learned."

Quinn and Chelsea began to laugh hysterically as Uma covered her ears, Gil peered from his perch on the doorstep to see why they were laughing, Sam resisting the urge to roll her eyes. It was a habit she was told to get rid of, as her friends had found it rude for her to roll them at them. It was disrespectful, Uma claimed, something Sam didn't see.

"Are you done yet?" Uma said. "It's rather annoying that you laugh like hyenas."

"I am no Shenzi or Banzai or whatever the last one's name was." Quinn said. "Hyenas are so irrelevant anyway. Now if you said I was laughing like a psycho, I would have believed you."

"I'm surprised you and Sam haven't started fighting yet." Uma said. "This is the longest you two have been civil."

"Me and Sam can be civil Uma." Quinn said. "What I'm surprised of is how quiet Sam has been. I've never seen her be quiet for so long." Quinn paused . "Never mind I have. She can be quiet at times. When she's ignoring you or she doesn't want to say something she'll regret. That is when she's quiet. So which one is it Sam?"

Sam flickered her gaze from the screen when she heard her name.

"I'm not ignoring you and I'm not trying to not say something. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well the Enchantress told me some interesting things and I care for your well being." Quinn said, placing a hand over Sam's.

"I don't know what the enchantress is going on about." Sam said, pulling her hand away. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Ah Yes." Quinn said. "You're one of those people. You haven't felt the effects yet."

"Effects?" Sam asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh yes," Quinn said. "I am done bothering you. You don't need me stressing you out. I apologize for my actions."

"Did she just apologize to me?" Sam asked. "Quinn Amber Hearts just said sorry to me? Now I'm really questioning what the Enchantress told you."

"Oh you'll find out soon enough, Samantha Skye Smee." Quinn said with a wink. "I'm sure you will."

"Okay why are you two throwing around your middle names?" Uma said. "That you both hate so much and force us to never utter."

"Well Sam's Mom always calls her Skye instead of Sam." Chelsea said. "So I see why she hates being called that so much. Her mother's voice is so irritating when she's angry,"

"I haven't talked to her in like months." Sam said. "She had a temper tantrum when Evie turned her back on her and almost killed me in the process."

"I remember that." Chelsea said. "There was a lot of broken glass."

Sam nodded.

"It was stupid really. She made me find her another mirror after."

The doors of the Shoppe swung open again as Heather Barbossa and followed by her trio well her brother Hector was missing, Hans' daughter Hanna was present and Hades' daughter Helia.

"Great more company." Quinn said, clapping her hands. "I love company."